Monday Injuries/Illnesses discussion

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Boston and Toronto:

Paul Pierce is upgraded to probable.
Scalabrine is downgraded to doubtful.

Anthony Parker upgraded to probable
Chris Bosh upgraded to probable.

Big thing here in my mind is that Bargnani is still out (and will be for the forseeable future).

Denver @ Detroit

Eduardo Najera is upgraded to probable

Rip Hamilton is upgraded to probable
Chris Webber is upgraded to probable
and if you missed the memo, Lindsey Hunter is back in the lineup.

Atlanta @ Miami

Gary Payton left last game and is questionable with a sore pussy.
Alonzo Mourning didn't play last game and is questionable - he has right knee tendinitis.

if you want to lay 10 with the current Miami team, you're a braver man than I. Here's today's article from the Miami Herald.

Orlando @ New York

Eddy Curry is upgraded to probable...flu
Steve Francis is upgraded to probable...eddy curry's flu.
David Lee and Q are both expected to miss.
Kelvin Cato is questionable. Who the fuck is Kelvin Cato?

New York Post article

"Randolph Morris could see extended action during the final 13 games"

On the Magic side, Carlos Arroyo has apparently gotten back into the regular rotation. That's probably good for Orlando.

and remarkably, Orlando has no injuries right now...not even Grant Hill.

...ieeeeeeeeenteresting....

Milwaukee @ Houston

Bogut, Villanueva, Gadzuric are all out. Gadzooks might come back in early April.

Deke is doubtful
Bonzi is doubtful

As long as rafer doesn't take too many shots, this should be a Houston slaughter...especially after they got beat by the hornets. Thank you Hornets! :)

Bucks page at Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Rockets page at Houston Chronicle

I didn't see anything pointed about injuries. I would expect Snyder and Hayes to continue being parts of the Rockets lineup, and the Bucks will continue to have hell days inside while relying on Skinner...............

pixel.gif

Guard Tarance Kinsey could get his first start for the Grizzlies on Monday due to an injury to Mike Miller.
Miller is out indefinitely with a knee injury and Tony Barone is flirting with the idea of starting Kinsey. Dahntay Jones will also see an increase in minutes in the absence of Miller and Damon Stoudamire, and both unknown players appear to be options in weekly leagues with five games.

Washington @ Utah

Andray Blatche is questionable. He knocked knees last game pretty damned hard.
Caron Butler is expected to still be Out.
Antawn Jamison is expected to play.

Giricek is doubtful, but I doubt that's a big problem for the Jazz.

Jazz page at Salt Lake Tribune.

pixel.gif

Guard Tarance Kinsey could get his first start for the Grizzlies on Monday due to an injury to Mike Miller.
Miller is out indefinitely with a knee injury and Tony Barone is flirting with the idea of starting Kinsey. Dahntay Jones will also see an increase in minutes in the absence of Miller and Damon Stoudamire, and both unknown players appear to be options in weekly leagues with five games.

beat me to it!

Mike Miller and his horrible bitch hair is a huge loss for the Grizz.

This should be an ugly ass game.

Phoenix has no injuries. If Memphis allows the usual FG%, it should get damned high for the Suns......wonder what the team total is........

Spurs @ Warriors

No lineup changes. And while the Warriors had a Very Tough Game last night, the Spurs had one that was Easy As Phucking Pie...

So consider who's a tad more rested if you're thinking the Spurs B2B travails might come into play.

:shake:

GL today gentlemen.

Robert Horry apparently suffered an abdominal injury on Sunday and is not likely to play Monday against Golden St.

"I'm a little worried about Rob," ocach Gregg Popovich said. "I think he pulled something in his abdomen, and that's always a tough spot. We'll have to wait and see." It sounds like Horry could miss significant time with this injury.

I still woudn't be shocked if Pierce didn't play tonight. He's beggin the doctors to let him shut it down for the season. How interested could he really be to play?

Back