Monday discussion

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Date_Headers_Odds><TD colSpan=7>MLB Baseball - Mon 4/13

</TD></TR><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds><TD colSpan=3>Game</TD><TD>Run Line</TD><TD>Money Line</TD><TD>Total Runs</TD><TD>More</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>951</TD><TD>Houston Astros
B. Moehler
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+135</TD><TD>OVER 9.5 +102</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>10:35 AM</TD><TD>952</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Pirates
Z. Duke
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-143</TD><TD>UNDER 9.5 -112</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>953</TD><TD>Colorado Rockies
U. Jimenez
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+132</TD><TD></TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>11:20 AM</TD><TD>954</TD><TD>Chicago Cubs
T. Lilly
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-140</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>955</TD><TD>Philadelphia Phillies
J. Moyer
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-115</TD><TD>OVER 9.5 +109</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>12:05 PM</TD><TD>956</TD><TD>Washington Nationals
D. Cabrera
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+107</TD><TD>UNDER 9.5 -119</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>957</TD><TD>San Francisco Giants
R. Johnson
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+142</TD><TD>OVER 8 +109</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>01:10 PM</TD><TD>958</TD><TD>Los Angeles Dodgers
C. Billingsley
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-150</TD><TD>UNDER 8 -119</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>959</TD><TD>San Diego Padres
W. Silva
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+176</TD><TD>OVER 9 -110</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:10 PM</TD><TD>960</TD><TD>New York Mets
M. Pelfrey
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-184</TD><TD>UNDER 9 +100</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>961</TD><TD>Cincinnati Reds
E. Volquez
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+136</TD><TD>OVER 8 +105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>05:05 PM</TD><TD>962</TD><TD>Milwaukee Brewers
Y. Gallardo
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-144</TD><TD>UNDER 8 -115</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>963</TD><TD>St Louis Cardinals
T. Wellemeyer
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-105</TD><TD>OVER 10.5 +101</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>06:40 PM</TD><TD>964</TD><TD>Arizona D-Backs
D. Davis
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-103</TD><TD>UNDER 10.5 -111</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>965</TD><TD>Chicago White Sox
G. Floyd
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+113</TD><TD>OVER 9.5 +107</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>10:05 AM</TD><TD>966</TD><TD>Detroit Tigers
Z. Miner
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-121</TD><TD>UNDER 9.5 -117</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>967</TD><TD>New York Yankees
C. Wang
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+118</TD><TD>OVER 9 -104</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>968</TD><TD>Tampa Bay Rays
S. Kazmir
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-126</TD><TD>UNDER 9 -106</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>969</TD><TD>Baltimore Orioles
K. Uehara
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+114</TD><TD>OVER 11 +108</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>05:05 PM</TD><TD>970</TD><TD>Texas Rangers
V. Padilla
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-122</TD><TD>UNDER 11 -118</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>971</TD><TD>Cleveland Indians
F. Carmona
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+119</TD><TD>OVER 8.5 +115</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>05:05 PM</TD><TD>972</TD><TD>Kansas City Royals
Z. Greinke
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-127</TD><TD>UNDER 8.5 -125</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>973</TD><TD>Toronto Blue Jays
J. Litsch
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+114</TD><TD>OVER 9 +110</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>05:10 PM</TD><TD>974</TD><TD>Minnesota Twins
K. Slowey
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-122</TD><TD>UNDER 9 -120</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Mon 4/13</TD><TD>975</TD><TD>Boston Red Sox
J. Lester
</TD><TD></TD><TD>-133</TD><TD>OVER 8 -110</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>07:05 PM</TD><TD>976</TD><TD>Oakland Athletics
D. Braden
</TD><TD></TD><TD>+125</TD><TD>UNDER 8 +100</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the "offficial" opening of citifield....pods heading west....and silva on the mound lead to the muts laying big wood....

Interested in :

Astros ML : they have looked terrible but nice value because of that when you consider the Cubs and Cards now the Pirates ...can I trust Moehler though ?

Rockies ML: home opener but going to be a tough spot IMO and Ubaldo never a road warrior is in a good spot IMO ....plus COL good bounce back spot after blowing todays game...

Nats ML: they have been terrible but swinging fairly decent and Moyer tossing that slop in the home opener doesnt seem like a good spot IMO as home pups in the home opener have faired well to date..

Under 9 @ TB: Wang should bounce back some rumblings that his 1st start and last ST appearance were just to far apart for a go who throws a sinker . Makes sense to me ...Kazmir was solid in his game @ Boston and Yanks vs LHP on the road have struggled to score .....

Mets ML :home opener and th enew park officially opens ...SD flies cross country after a nice sweep and tosses a rookie out there ..its expensiove bit should be.....

Indians ML : Grienke did throw a gem already but hard to find value when your team cant or score often.....under ??

texas ML : how many runs do these pens allow in the series ?

Twins ML : waiting to see what Jesse Litsch shows up in 2009 ..

Red Sox ML : oakland didnt do much vs Bedard today so seeing Lester here is not what the doctor ordered imo..

more interested in the bolded plays at the moment ..

Certainly like a couple of your plays and leans there. NY/Tampa should go under, it all depends on Wang. Boston should win the Oakland pitcher's stats at home in McAfee are dreadful and Boston lineup has hit him well in limited times against him, plus they face another tough lefty. I think Colorado is worth a shot at the price.

I am liking the dodgers rl

like Billingsly's splits at home last year and the teams split vs lefties last year

Bilingsly had a good year last year against SF:cheers:

Likely going to back Volquez at +$.. great spring coming off poor start and he was better away from home last season.. Hopin Brew crew use some pen tonight

i'm looking @ the over in nats/phillies..phillies starting to hit, wish rollins could start soon plus nats sending the gascan cabrera to the mount..moyer should get tagged a bit

Probably should play Rockets first half tomorrow in NBA. Its not off a loss but against NO it does not seem to matter.

Gsro,

I was originally thinking about the over there as well, but I can't play it. I looked at Cabrera and his problem has always been bases on balls. He appeared from the stats to have decent control for him in his first start. So I think he could give the Phillies some trouble.

There are a few plays that I feel like I have basically already decided on -

Rockies ML:
Colorado blew that game today and most teams given a decent matchup tend to bounce back the next day . Jimenez throws gas and think the late ending in Milw then having to fly home and play a 2:20 start shouldt bode well for Chicago but rain could postpone this game. Mix in Marmol pitched in all 3 games at MILW , 4 in 5 days and 5 games already this season he probably gets a day off here . Gregg again struggled tonight so close game even though Corpas and Street choked today think COL might have the edge. Rockies have hit LH good so far and decent track record vs Lilly who allowed 4 Hrs in Houston ....Cubs already w/o Soto probably wont have Milton Bradley as well ...only knocks on Ubaldo are his road pitching has been much weaker then at Coors and he was always sharpest when pitching on normal rest but gets the extra day here ..

Under 9 TB and NYY :
Think Wangs games were 2-0 and 2-1 last season vs TB and he clearly is in bounceback mide after his rough opening start which was his 1st real onesince being injured . Kaz was solid at Boston and always gives the Yanks trouble. Again NY w/o Arod on paper will have some issues vs LHP. So both S have good past history vs the opponent typically holding them to 2 runs or less ...Yanks were 15-10 under away vs LHSP last season so 16-10 Under now.

Mets ML :
SD coming East for the 1st time and off a big sweep of SF while NYM off a loss and losing the series to FLA , plus opening the new ballpark . Silva 1st career road start and faces a ton of lefties.. maybe an under as well ...SD has played 7 fames already s o also no off day and yet with the cross country trip...not much sucess vs RHP so far namely kuroda and billingsley...Lincecum was introuble most of the day ..careful laying -1.5 as 4 of 6 past wins at shea were by 1 one run the others by 2 ..

Others :
Red Sox and Over 8 runs - have a feeling I get priced out , Twins ML sort of contrarian- lets see Jays won all 6 meetings last year and 9 straight in the series..Litsch defeasted Slowley in the 1st meeting and last meeting and the under at 9 interests me ( jays 9-4 with 2 one run losses last 13 @ minny though) , Reds ML might be a very weak lean for me because Gallarado has been solid vs Cincy in the past and Edison hasnt been that good past 2 vs them also CIncy scored very little so far minus a few key longballs , Indians , Rangers but Padilla vs Balt in the past, Nats ML will be an automatic Home dog in the opener play , Astros and WSox have my attention as well..DBacks Doug Davis hasbeen solid in the past vs STL and looked alot vetter then Wellenmeyer did last week

considering texas ML...

texas returns to arlington coming off a devastating sweep after wilson shit the bed in detroit today, where they are comfortable and smashing the cover off the ball, especially against RHSP

only thing that worries me here is padilla has been shillacked by balty in the past, although all of his outings were in camden. may be a different ballgame as I know the o's have always had pitching struggles in and never play well in arlington. i think theve won something like 4 of their last 15 there if i heard right earlier.

still not sure what to make of uehara, too early to tell. and there are next to no scouting reports on him either.

KC ML? greinke looks cheap against a lineup who has hit fausto well.. and fausto also tends to start off the season slow. may be a good time to fade him at -130.

if the royals had not come back to win today id be on them big tomorrow. will probably be on them for a unit though.

TB ML/Under- considering this one as well. Both pitchers have good numbers against the opposing team respectively, and TB bats woke up to the tune of 11 runs yesterday. See a low scoring game tomorrow... if wang can keep the ball down which he was struggling with against balty.

UNDER pitt/houston....

Gsro,

I was originally thinking about the over there as well, but I can't play it. I looked at Cabrera and his problem has always been bases on balls. He appeared from the stats to have decent control for him in his first start. So I think he could give the Phillies some trouble.
the problem in fish game was that the marlins hitters were not patient at all...watched that game at the bar, and they were chasing, i even remember saying if they only stayed patient they would draw some more walks...they drew a whole 2....phillies are little more patient at the plate than the marlins are

gsro,

the problem with the Marlins hitters are they are young hitters and hit the fastball well, but don't hit the offspeed stuff well. Mix in one of the best changeups in the bigs with Santana and led to some ugly swings, and I did not see the entire game, so they may have been impatient as well. I will be looking to play unders and/or sides against the Marlins vs. pitchers that can throw good offspeed stuff at them.

Thanks HWG ...GL bro.

Have to say I am already going from liking the Reds to thinking about the Brew Crew . Gallardo is basically on the same level as Volzquez and could wind up better at the end of the season . With that said and the fact Prince was robbed of a GS and the Brewers inability to throw strikes early did them in , believe a key for them can be as simple as getting a quality start from the SP . Suppan literally gave his no team no chance to win ...Reds played a 6 game stand and managed just 3 Hrs which 2 were by Votto and Joey has like 7 of the teams 20 rbis.....also 5-8 in the lineup doing very little for cincy...8/60 if I counted right...

gsro,

the problem with the Marlins hitters are they are young hitters and hit the fastball well, but don't hit the offspeed stuff well. Mix in one of the best changeups in the bigs with Santana and led to some ugly swings, and I did not see the entire game, so they may have been impatient as well. I will be looking to play unders and/or sides against the Marlins vs. pitchers that can throw good offspeed stuff at them.

agree with you on this ...look at what Livan Hernandez did to them and how foolish he made Hanley Ramirez look striking out on a 63 MPH curveball . Jeff Baker commented after the game we definetly prefer the guys who throw 95 MPH.......

gsro,

was referring to the fish/nats game, didn't watch the fish game today, but the fish are young batters and were too aggressive against cabrera, and after a few innings realized and took him into deepr counts and eventuallty chased him for 5 er's

SN,

Was thinking SF/LAD under for 1st 5 with RJ and Billingsly after they flashed Johnson's record of 7-0 with a 2.40 era at Dodger Stadium Sunday on TV. (The total is 8U, so the 1st 5 should be 4.) The ML is +165, but SF isn't hitting well at all right now that is why I like the total for 5 innings. This is LAD opening game and Billingsley got all that bad press last year after he blew in the playoffs, I just wonder how well he is going to be received.

In his last outing Johnson lost 4-2 as he gave up a 3 run HR in the fifth to the Mil pitcher Gallardo or it would have gone under the 3 1/2 for 1st 5. There was also a huge move that night on Milw going from SF opening -140 to Milw-115. Fortunately I stayed off the game because I don't bet FG on Unders. Now the Dodgers ML is also going up in price for tomorrow? This seems very strange with all this action going against RJ again especially with his record in LA and him claiming to be healthy???

What is your take on this game? It has me puzzled! :shake:

Actionman, I was looking at that one as welll... will probably bite.
but would expect to see 7.5 though by the AM tomorrow for the full 9.... so we'll probably have to pay -20 for a 1H bet if we want to get 4.

Series between these two tend to always go under and i have no doubt billingsley can shutdown this anemic lineup if his control is there. he was a little shaky vs SD with soem control issues and gave up a couple walks as a result but against the giants who cant buy an extra base hit im not worried.

and as you said, randy's numbers against LAD are excellent

Taking the reds and volquez at some + money while I still can. His last start wasnt as bad as his numbers showed. He made one bad pitch to delgado that resulted in a 2 run homerun. Couple innings he got 2 outs early then struggled to throw strikes and let some baserunners get on. With the brewers lineup struggling to hit right handers right now I like getting volquez at plus money. If the reds can get the bottom of the lineup hitting the ball at all they will be ok. Bruce, Agon, Hernandez are struggling really bad right now.

I like the chisox and to a lesser extent the under. i would probably only play 1st 5 under because i really don't trust these pens, especially detroit. i thought it should have opened @ 9 and since it is kind of a public under i might have to stay away. sox haven't been hitting enough to warrant a 9.5, but maybe vegas knows something. be back with the other afternoon plays.

trying to pick a winner in pittsburgh is a headache. not sure if you'll be on the under but i personally like the over; 9.5 in the national league tells me something.

i agree that i like houston but as you said it would be more of a fade of duke/pirates than a play on hou/moehler

col @ chc : the total and the ML look pretty damn shady if ya ask me. i would say the cubs are one the biggest public bets in MLB, similiar to bosox and yanks. and they are barely a fav. in the home opener? 7.5 will obviously attract plenty of over money. i like the under but it is always brutal betting under with how good the cubs offense is. if milton bradley is out that would make it a bit easier but i still have to mill this over. like the cubs, but with the line where it is and thinking an under it might be a game that whoever scores first is gonna hold on.

col @ chc : the total and the ML look pretty damn shady if ya ask me. i would say the cubs are one the biggest public bets in MLB, similiar to bosox and yanks. and they are barely a fav. in the home opener? 7.5 will obviously attract plenty of over money. i like the under but it is always brutal betting under with how good the cubs offense is. if milton bradley is out that would make it a bit easier but i still have to mill this over. like the cubs, but with the line where it is and thinking an under it might be a game that whoever scores first is gonna hold on.
lines do seem shady, i'm guessing the books also like the rockies to make some noise today, the weather seems like dogshit in chicago with rain and winds blowing in from right field @ 20 mph..

AM I seeing this correctly? Pinnacle has Cubbies RL -1.5 +181
Wouldn't this be the value play?

AM I seeing this correctly? Pinnacle has Cubbies RL -1.5 +181
Wouldn't this be the value play?

It all dependsIMO. I love the Rockies today and would guess thats it more baiting Cubbies action then anything else...

Marmol probably unavailable and Gregg does not look good . Heilman has been solid but the rest of the pen struggled some in MILW . Milton Bradley and Soto are out well assuming both are ...yesterdays game ended about 11:30 what time to do you suppose they got back to CHI and home ? They were done a real disservice by MLB playing the SUN NIGHT GAME then having a 2:20 home opener ...

anyway cant imagine they were home before say 4 AM and thats probably not accurate anyway but they would have to be at the park by no later then 11 ...

just a terrible spot ...

:cheers:

SN,

Was thinking SF/LAD under for 1st 5 with RJ and Billingsly after they flashed Johnson's record of 7-0 with a 2.40 era at Dodger Stadium Sunday on TV. (The total is 8U, so the 1st 5 should be 4.) The ML is +165, but SF isn't hitting well at all right now that is why I like the total for 5 innings. This is LAD opening game and Billingsley got all that bad press last year after he blew in the playoffs, I just wonder how well he is going to be received.

In his last outing Johnson lost 4-2 as he gave up a 3 run HR in the fifth to the Mil pitcher Gallardo or it would have gone under the 3 1/2 for 1st 5. There was also a huge move that night on Milw going from SF opening -140 to Milw-115. Fortunately I stayed off the game because I don't bet FG on Unders. Now the Dodgers ML is also going up in price for tomorrow? This seems very strange with all this action going against RJ again especially with his record in LA and him claiming to be healthy???

What is your take on this game? It has me puzzled! :shake:

Makes sense on paper but have to do some more research as the ball definetly tends to carry much better in day games at LA.

Billingsley was tough in day games the past 2 years but also struggled in April some . Slow starter maybe ? Cant say SD was much of a test the way they swung that series .

Unit success @ LAD was mostly from a few years back ..

little concerned both starters had rough 5th innings last start as in hitting the wall possibly??

Still looking at the card..

Thanks Manchester , I had not ..:shake:

Vikingsguy - the game was in doubt since yesterday so not that suprising . If it matters much would say Jimenez has a slight edge but who knows...

nut- great stuff here. i took rockies but looks like we wont get that game in. having hard time working my way around these other early games

I use that wrigley cam for proper wind reports-so much guesswork about the wrigley wind,click and you can see for yourself,saves getting burnt-ETG Ive seen it like that 90mins before game time before,it can clear up pretty quick,give it a check back at 6.30 pal.... err thats 1.30est :p

GL today nut.. If I ever think Ive got anything positive to add i will mate

Notes :

WSox @ Det :

Miner did not fare well against Toronto's RHB in his 1st start but was suprisingly good vs LHs . That doesnt look to good when your facing some tough RH's that Chicago has ..also last season Miner did pitch much better away then at home where his ERA was North of 5 but his day splits were also slightilyworse then at night but in fairness just 3 starts ...
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> vs. Left</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>45</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>57.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>60</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>7</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>34</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.45</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.269</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> vs. Right</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>44</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>6</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>60.2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>58</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>28</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.34</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.256</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Home</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>8</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>63.2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>69</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>37</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>36</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>7</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>24</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>39</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5.09</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.46</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.275</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Away</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>22</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>54.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>49</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>20</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>22</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3.31</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.31</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.246</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Day</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>18</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>33.2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>33</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>20</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>19</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>14</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>24</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5.08</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.40</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.258</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Night</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>27</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>84.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>85</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>40</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>37</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>32</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>38</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3.95</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.39</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.264</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gavin FLoyd
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl>G
</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> vs. Left</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>33</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>95.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>96</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>19</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>44</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>61</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.47</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.259</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> vs. Right</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>33</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>111.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>94</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>11</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>26</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>84</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.08</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.226</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Home</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>17</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>17</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>111.2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>86</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>57</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>44</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>18</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>39</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>91</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3.55</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.12</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.209</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Away</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>16</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>16</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>7</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>94.2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>104</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>50</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>44</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>12</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>31</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>54</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4.18</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.43</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.277</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Day</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>9</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>59.2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>61</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>33</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>25</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>7</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>18</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>54</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3.77</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.32</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.261</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Night</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>8</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>7</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>146.2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>129</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>74</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>63</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>52</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>91</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3.87</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.233</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Every trend points to the under here except Miner is 11-3-1 Over in his past 15 home starts ....

Plays :
Over 29 RHE prop -115
1st team to score WSox -155
Over 9 runs
Leans (weak):
1st 5 inn WSox more then WSox ML
1st inn NO score

Houston @ Pitt :

Monday :

Over 29 RHE prop -115
1st team to score WSox -155
Over 9 runs WSox

Over 29 RHE Prop Houston -115
Over 9 +100 Pirates
Astros +120

Rockies ML +110

Nationals ML +100

Over 118 runs today -115

-thats what I have in so far would say COL is my strongest and the Nats , Over Pitt and Over 118 runs are like 2 unit plays ...

Last edited:
Be careful with any Dodger Unders!

The Dodger bats have yet to be awoken, long ball wise, although they hit pretty well in Zona this weekend,

Nobody of note has yet to hit a home run for them, thats Manny, Kemp, Loney, Ethier, Martin, etc. When the Dodger bats DO wake up, look for a week of consecutive overs.

I am on LAD RL, and LAD -2.5 today. :cheers:

value with padres nearly 2-to-1 and the rl. mets overvalued and situation of new stadium being priced too high as well. of course this is all just my opinion. gl nut

It all dependsIMO. I love the Rockies today and would guess thats it more baiting Cubbies action then anything else...

Marmol probably unavailable and Gregg does not look good . Heilman has been solid but the rest of the pen struggled some in MILW . Milton Bradley and Soto are out well assuming both are ...yesterdays game ended about 11:30 what time to do you suppose they got back to CHI and home ? They were done a real disservice by MLB playing the SUN NIGHT GAME then having a 2:20 home opener ...

anyway cant imagine they were home before say 4 AM and thats probably not accurate anyway but they would have to be at the park by no later then 11 ...

just a terrible spot ...

Well that makes a lot of sense, I didn't really consider the fact that they would not get back to Chicago till very early in the morning, that and the weather factor they are going to be tired and cold. Thanks for the insight!
GL Today Bro

Holy shit Capt I am laughing my ass off at your Avatar...I had to do a double even triple take....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

COL - U. Jimenez
CUB - T. Lilly

-1½ +196

Damn now this is some serious begging.....

thanks guys ...GL as well ...do like that Houston 1st inn prop as well and also 1st inn YES there will be a score @ chi may add them not sure..

Be careful with any Dodger Unders!

The Dodger bats have yet to be awoken, long ball wise, although they hit pretty well in Zona this weekend,

Nobody of note has yet to hit a home run for them, thats Manny, Kemp, Loney, Ethier, Martin, etc. When the Dodger bats DO wake up, look for a week of consecutive overs.

I am on LAD RL, and LAD -2.5 today. :cheers:

martin is a black hole at the 5 spot, i wouldn't be surprised if he leads the league in runners LOB. (he's up with the bases loaded as I type this....lets see what happens), yet torre refuses to move him and continues to waste kemp at the 7 spot.

ethier at 3, manny at 4, kemp at 5 is what needs to happen for the offense to really turn into a powerhouse imo.

Back