Monday Discussion Thread

i realize Shoemaker is one outing away from getting DFA'd, but he's been good since that KC blowup and i'm very interested in being against John Means because of the team he plays for and the bullpen it does not have

Looking at going against Stripling. He just hasn’t had it this year. Hopefully Yarborough doesn’t go deep because he isn’t good either.

Looking at going against Stripling. He just hasn’t had it this year. Hopefully Yarborough doesn’t go deep because he isn’t good either.

yarbrough is solid and part of why TB won that game after getting tagged early is he fought through and kept his team in touching distance for BAL bullpen to blow it

are we sold on rogers yet? Big potential, but Eflin has been decent with 6+ K's in 7 of his last 8 starts. Weaker MIA lineup and bullpen, but at home is nice and PHI licking their wounds a bit despite salvaging one game in the BOS series

are we sold on rogers yet? Big potential, but Eflin has been decent with 6+ K's in 7 of his last 8 starts. Weaker MIA lineup and bullpen, but at home is nice and PHI licking their wounds a bit despite salvaging one game in the BOS series
I like Rogers. The brewers start showed his potential. Only thing is that Jizz Chasolm guy makes the Marlins lineup go. I thought he was out, but can’t remember.

everytime i've backed Eflin he gets no RS even when he ranks in top 10 for Rs/9

Last edited:
Back