Monday 01/11/16 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL - MON 1/11[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Mon 1/11[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]San Antonio Spurs[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-14 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 193 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]04:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Brooklyn Nets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+14 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 193 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Mon 1/11[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Washington Wizards[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+8 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 207.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Chicago Bulls[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-8 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 207.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Mon 1/11[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]505[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+12 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 204 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]07:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]506[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-12 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 204 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Ugly card...
Probably skipping, though very small lean on Over in Chicago...

+13.5 on Miami now, feels like a lot of points considering that's about what GS has given way worse teams than the Heat.

+13.5 on Miami now, feels like a lot of points considering that's about what GS has given way worse teams than the Heat.

Heat banged up though...Wade.Tyler Johnson and Whiteside Game time decisions.
Dont feel like Miami has the offense to hang with them. And if Whiteside isnt playing Dubs could go off.
110-90 type of game IMO

only reason for taking Brooklyn is the coaching change.... but the nets haven't really played below expectations... the roster is just not good.

lean over in chicago

Spurs start these mini road trips off with a bang. Look at their performances on the road first game after being home... Think last 5 average win is almost 30. Nets worst organization in sports.. Not much talent there.

Can't believe the Nets are even entertaining the thought of bringing back Calipari...
Actually, the more I think about it, maybe I can see Prokhorov's perspective. Maybe bring in Derrick Rose next season (provided he and Calipari are on good terms), build a foundation, and then use Calipari to try and lure some of the UK players when the time comes (Cousins, Wall, Davis). Hard to believe Cal wouldn't just crash and burn like the last time though...

Please no rose.

Please no Calapari. Stay in college

Need something. Worst franchise in sports right now. Spent a boatload of money on the most undesirable players in the league. Celts own a boat load of your picks. That's what happens when a Commy tries to play with the big boys.

Spurs start these mini road trips off with a bang. Look at their performances on the road first game after being home... Think last 5 average win is almost 30. Nets worst organization in sports.. Not much talent there.

27, not 30... sorry.

Need something. Worst franchise in sports right now. Spent a boatload of money on the most undesirable players in the league. Celts own a boat load of your picks. That's what happens when a Commy tries to play with the big boys.

Yes, I know. The celtics trade was one of the worst trades of all time imho.

Why would Calapari help?

What makes anyone think that his former players will want to come play for him? This isn't college.

Prohorov talked about how they are 2 - 3 players away from contending and how he loves his roster... I don't know what's he is on... He knows basketball... maybe just putting on a show...

I do like their roster btw, if they owned their draft picks, they could look like a good team within 2 - 3 years, with smart picks and Prokhorov's money and location in NY. But without the picks, they are in a world of trouble...

Prohorov talked about how they are 2 - 3 players away from contending and how he loves his roster... I don't know what's he is on... He knows basketball... maybe just putting on a show...

I do like their roster btw, if they owned their draft picks, they could look like a good team within 2 - 3 years, with smart picks and Prokhorov's money and location in NY. But without the picks, they are in a world of trouble...

Yep LeBron James Steph Curry, and Anthony Davis and the Nets are contenders lmao.

what's too like about their roster ? It sucks...only Philly and the Lakers have a worse record and i would rather have both of their rosters over what the Nets have due to younger talent. Lopez is a very good center but injury prone and If i'm the Net's I try to deal him. Thaddeus Young I thought could be a star someday but he is already in his 10th season. Rhondea Hollis-Jefferson is the only NBA qualityplayer they have on the roster under the age of 25.

Oh really?

If I remember correctly, he is huge sports fan and been involved in different basketball and sports activities for many many years...

He is not like most other team owners who never shown interest in the sports...

I think their roster is terrible, but I do like Rhondea Hollis-Jefferson. Their problem that no one will take a serious look at them in free agency (from good players), when they don't have any draft picks and nothing to build on... With so much cap space, so many teams with much much brighter future will be able to offer max contracts to good players... Nets are in super bad spot... they have no reason to tank, since they won't own their pick and have no real shot at the playoffs for the next few seasons, unless they can do some miracles via trades and get some quality picks (and I just can't see that happening)...

Back