MonBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
2-1-1 +1.89 ytd +14.69

Mon
972 Seattle Mariners* -105 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
971 Toronto Blue Jays/Seattle Mariners* Under 9 -140 x1
Both teams are fighting for a playoff spot, but this one means more to Seattle and I think they get the win here. Estrada has struggled of late and has terrible numbers vs the Mariners in his career. The Mariners should be able to take advantage of that. Walker is 0-2 in his career vs Toronto, but with a decent 3.66 ERA and he should be able to keep a good Blue Jays offense under wraps as he comes off his best effort of the year in a complete game, eleven strikeout 8-0 win at the Angels.

par
er[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 3"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 9/19/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 972 Seattle Mariners* -105 vs Toronto Blue Jays
    M Estrada - R Listed T Walker - R Listed
  2. 9/19/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 971 Toronto Blue Jays/Seattle Mariners* Under 9 -140
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 50 To Win 117
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

970 Oakland Athletics* +111 vs Houston Astros x 1
969 Houston Astros/Oakland Athletics* Over 8 -110 x1all of a sudden the A's are knocking the over off of the ball

957 St. Louis Cardinals* -117 vs Colorado Rockies x1
957 St. Louis Cardinals/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -160 x half
I like Martinez @14-8 with a 3.15 ERA and 153 strikeouts this season. small play on over cause i can never judge the Rock total very good, but like it tonite even though u cant depend on the Cards bats

Last edited:
968 Texas Rangers* -1 +103 vs Los Angeles Angels x1

Perez has had success against the Angels and hopefully that continues…
In his last three outings, Perez has gone 2-0 with a 1.36 WHIP and 1.96 ERA in 18.1 frames.

957 St. Louis Cardinals* -117 vs Colorado Rockies x1
957 St. Louis Cardinals/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -160 x half
I like Martinez @14-8 with a 3.15 ERA and 153 strikeouts this season. small play on over cause i can never judge the Rock total very good, but like it tonite even though u can depend on the Cards bats

Hope you're feeling well my friend! I'm hoping great minds think alike, I put this very same play in an hour ago.

We're getting some aspen changing up here, any hint of color by you yet?

par

1. 9/19/2016 8:30 PM NFL Football 289 Philadelphia Eagles/Chicago Bears* Under 49 -205
  2. 9/19/2016 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 968 Texas Rangers* +2½ -390 vs Los Angeles Angels
    J Chacin - R Listed M Perez - L Listed
  3. 9/19/2016 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 970 Oakland Athletics* +2½ -235 vs Houston Astros
    B Peacock - R Listed J Cotton - R Listed
  4. 9/19/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 972 Seattle Mariners* +2½ -275 vs Toronto Blue Jays
Risking 50 To Win 132

Hope you're feeling well my friend! I'm hoping great minds think alike, I put this very same play in an hour ago.

We're getting some aspen changing up here, any hint of color by you yet?

Hi Zane, dont know about the leaves yet. I have been living in my MH down south near the hospital since 1st wk of June. They are drawing blood every other day evaluating the effects of the chemo since the type of cancer i have is a major blood thing, so far so good :)

Great to see you posting your plays again Mr Hound... Hopefully you're feeling much better
Thanks Lefty, just trying to take my mind off of some of my really feel bad stuff
Hope ur winning my friend

GL guys

BOL Blood - I know you were happy for the Tide win on Saturday, and disappointed like me that they didn't cover. Anyway, most importantly for Nat Champ considerations they got it done. Hang in there my friend, wishing you the best.

BOL Blood - I know you were happy for the Tide win on Saturday, and disappointed like me that they didn't cover. Anyway, most importantly for Nat Champ considerations they got it done. Hang in there my friend, wishing you the best.
Bama game made me sicker that normal Tim,not just losing 2300 but their overall play was hard to watch as I tried hard not to get to excited
I hit Clem big so far

GL this wk

Back