MLB trade deadline 2015

orangemonk

Creep - Dee oh double gee
Alex where you at? No rumors?

The Rajai Davis thing is interesting... about an hour ago followed a bunch of Cardinals players. Either he's getting traded or he's the internet's best troll. Hasn't been any news since.

"we are really interested in hamels, just all of our top 5 prospects are untouchable" -teams contacting the phillies

If the Phillies don't trade him Amaro should be shot.....I guarantee he's asking for the world and teams are telling him to get bent.

How long before AJ Preller gets the axe? Already looking to move Upton, Shields and Kimbrel, and now talk of dealing Cashner and Ross. This might be the worst hack job since Bill Bavasi gutted the Mariners.

@PeteAbe: Victorino to the Angels for infielder Josh Rutledge. Rusney Castillo called up from AAA.

If the Phillies don't trade him Amaro should be shot.....I guarantee he's asking for the world and teams are telling him to get bent.

this is not the correct way of looking at it. i have been a huge Amaro hater since day 1, he was always a smug little pr*ck and never had an eye for talent one bit. having said that, he is under no obligation to give away an ace now.

this is borderline laughable, teams call and say they are interested, but that they wont give away any top prospects. they they whine that Amaro says no. Give me a god damn break, you have a lefty ace with 3 years left on his affordable contract who already has a WS MVP and could very well be the deciding factor in a championship run. But you don't want to give up a top prospect for him? GTFO, a trade for hamels starts with a top 2 prospect and a 4-7 prospect. Add in a 18 year old in the low minors whos a project, and now we have a start.

If you arent willing to pay, then no Hamels for you. LA says Urias and Seager are untouchable? Get outta here then. Yankees wont give up Severino or Judge, hell i would say Severino AND Judge would be a starting point.

Just because teams are offering .60 cents on the dollar doesnt mean that the Phillies need to accept that. I get that timing-wise it is ideal to trade him now, but not if the price isnt right.

The Mets got a haul for RA fucking Dickey but teams wont pony up for Cole? Alright then Dodgers, have fun losing in the NLCS like you do every year. Good luck Yankees getting far with Ivan Nova pitching in the playoffs. But by all means, hold on to your "untouchable" prospects just like the Rangers did a few years ago with Mike Olt hahaha

this is not the correct way of looking at it. i have been a huge Amaro hater since day 1, he was always a smug little pr*ck and never had an eye for talent one bit. having said that, he is under no obligation to give away an ace now.

this is borderline laughable, teams call and say they are interested, but that they wont give away any top prospects. they they whine that Amaro says no. Give me a god damn break, you have a lefty ace with 3 years left on his affordable contract who already has a WS MVP and could very well be the deciding factor in a championship run. But you don't want to give up a top prospect for him? GTFO, a trade for hamels starts with a top 2 prospect and a 4-7 prospect. Add in a 18 year old in the low minors whos a project, and now we have a start.

If you arent willing to pay, then no Hamels for you. LA says Urias and Seager are untouchable? Get outta here then. Yankees wont give up Severino or Judge, hell i would say Severino AND Judge would be a starting point.

Just because teams are offering .60 cents on the dollar doesnt mean that the Phillies need to accept that. I get that timing-wise it is ideal to trade him now, but not if the price isnt right.

The Mets got a haul for RA fucking Dickey but teams wont pony up for Cole? Alright then Dodgers, have fun losing in the NLCS like you do every year. Good luck Yankees getting far with Ivan Nova pitching in the playoffs. But by all means, hold on to your "untouchable" prospects just like the Rangers did a few years ago with Mike Olt hahaha

Thanks.

I don't trust our offense.

Had Kershaw, Greinke, RYU last year which is almost as good as Hamels and still didn't get there. Dodgers need to bring up Seager and put a fire up the ass of this team. Never seen a more unmotivated successful team, it's like their are sleepwalking.

World Series MVP is pretty irrelevant award when considering a player's overall ability. Delmon young has an ALCS MVP. It's a super small sample size.

For a pitcher I would say the world series mvp is impressive
But what do I know

For a pitcher I would say the world series mvp is impressive
But what do I know

Context matters. If Joe Blanton won WS MVP that yr its one thing & clearly a small sample size, but for a guy like Hamels who dominated every playoff series that year & has continued to pitch like an ace, its a nice thing to have on the resume

Kenny saying a minor leaguer means its not Stroman, Osuna or Sanchez either, both in the majors

if it's not Norris AA is a wizard

Bowden saying no Norris, Pentecost, or Hoffman

so basically every decent prospect still available to move for a SP

Back