MLB trade deadline 2015

I don't like the Jays' moves, unless they make some more today to add more starting and relief pitching. They're not built for October. The "if they can sign Price it's OK" angle is weak. They'll have to overpay him, and they could have signed him anyway in the offseason, just like anyone else.

Tip, I'm calling on Brett Phillips in our dynasty league. I already have him in CTG Keeper.

My minor leaguers have been traded in the real world right and left the last year or so. Phillips will cost you, fondy. I need some pieces on the big club, been running on fumes lately.

I don't like the Jays' moves, unless they make some more today to add more starting and relief pitching. They're not built for October. The "if they can sign Price it's OK" angle is weak. They'll have to overpay him, and they could have signed him anyway in the offseason, just like anyone else.

I'll back off on this a little bit. The reasonably suggested AL playoff contenders don't have great pitching staffs. So why not.

And a biggie, Cespedes to the Mets, unless they get cold feet again.

Can anyone quite explain the post-deadline deal of Swisher, Bourn, plus cash for Chris Johnson? I guess I like the Tribe's end a little bit if I hold my nose, just to kiss those guys goodbye. Think these teams were just bored.

Back