Some talent there, think that will turn out to be pretty good.

i agree, i've always liked crede. should provide some pop to a lineup that could definitely use it, and an above average glove at 3rd. he just needs to worry about staying healthy. :shake:

Twins

Rumored to have made an offer to free agent P Juan Cruz and are closing in on a sign-and-trade with the D-backs

it should be very interesting if this actually goes down and selig allows it.

A's

Garciaparria either going to Oakland or Philly

Oakland

Mark Mulder could be back

D-backs

Could be 2011 All Star game hosts

Nationals

Could fire the GM

Dodgers

Rumors that the Dodgers have signing Manny are denied meaning they have almost signed Manny

Dodgers

Colletti wasnt at the game today, indicate he was apparently signing Manny Ramirez

Colletti said that they have made no progress

Yankee's

JD Drew told reporters today he wouldnt be suprised if Manny Ramirez was a Yankee this season. He makes a good point for sure...the Dodgers have said they are close to signing Manny since November

Dodgers

"The Dodgers offered Manny Ramirez a two-year, $45-million contract that included a player option to void the second year.
Ramirez's agent, Scott Boras, countered by proposing a two-year, $45-million contract that included a player option to void the second year.
So why isn't the deal done?
The reason is in the fine print, according to a baseball source familiar with the negotiations who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the two sides are still working toward a deal.
What Dodgers General Manager Ned Colletti confirmed on Thursday is that by agreeing to the club's offer, Ramirez would've earned $25 million this season and another $20 million in 2010 by exercising the player option for the second year.
What Colletti didn't mention, the source said, is that most of Ramirez's salary would've been deferred. Two other sources previously told The Times that the proposed deal included deferred payments.
Under the terms of the contract that Ramirez was offered by the Dodgers on Wednesday, he would've received $10 million this year. And by exercising the option for the second year, he would've received $10 million in 2010.
Ramirez, who turns 37 in May, would've been paid the remaining $25 million over the next three years without any added interest. He would've received $10 million in 2011, $10 million in 2012 and $5 million in 2013.

A's

Might move to San Jose

Giants

Giants president admited in Arizona this weekend that him and Scott Boras have talked about Manny in the past few days. They might be willing to sign Manny for more then 2 years. The contract would provide a lot of "outs" for both teams

Cubs

Curt Schilling might be a Cub

Tampa Bay

Curt Schilling might be a Ray

Blue Jays

Interested in Orlando Cabrera

Dodgers

Boras asked Dodgers to increase the offer to 55 Million

Cubs

Peavy still wants to be one
Lou wants Schilling
Schilling wrote on his blog he's not even sure if he will play

Rockies

Might plan on trading Atkins in July

Schilling wrote on his blog he's not even sure if he will play

I feel like every time i read Schillings name the word "BLOG" is soon to follow

Cubs

Interested in trading for Crosby (A's)

Twins

Will talk extension with Joe Mauer

Yankees

Might be interested in the Royals Teahen

Mets

Bringing back Pedro is still an option

USA

Chipper might might rest of classic

Yankees

Might be interested in the Royals Teahen

Mets

Bringing back Pedro is still an option

USA

Chipper might might rest of classic

Teahen can play RF, LF, 3B & 1B and is only 27 but his stats were pretty bad last year:

2008 26 KCR AL 149 572 66(R) 146 31(2B) 4 15(HR) 59(RBI) 4 3 46(BB) 131(K) .255 .313 .402

I'd give up a B-level prospect or two...nothing else. $2.337M salary...signed beyond 2009?

Twins

Barry Bonds representatives have contacted the Twins organization to let them know Barry would like to play for them. In response the Twins GM Billy smith asked..."who would you want me to get rid of Delmon Young, Micheal Cuddyer, Carlos Gomez, Denard Span or Jason Kubel. I think we are gonna stick with the outfeild we have.

Not that im a huge Barry fan but when I think Barry and the Twins, I wouldnt really think of Barry as anything but a DH at this point....

Mets

Tim Reddings will go on the DL and wont play in the beginning of the season

Marlins

Pudge talked to the team but it is unlikely they will sign him

Dodgers

Pedro Martinez might be joining Manny soon

Twins

Barry Bonds representatives have contacted the Twins organization to let them know Barry would like to play for them. In response the Twins GM Billy smith asked..."who would you want me to get rid of Delmon Young, Micheal Cuddyer, Carlos Gomez, Denard Span or Jason Kubel. I think we are gonna stick with the outfeild we have.

Not that im a huge Barry fan but when I think Barry and the Twins, I wouldnt really think of Barry as anything but a DH at this point....

Mets

Tim Reddings will go on the DL and wont play in the beginning of the season

Marlins

Pudge talked to the team but it is unlikely they will sign him

Dodgers

Pedro Martinez might be joining Manny soon

Barry Bonds isn't dead, yet?

Pudge and Pedro both look very good in the WBC...would be surprised if they both don't find somewhere to play.

Yankees

Arod dated a madam and she provided him with hookers.....:36_11_6:

Red Sox

Still want Hanley Ramirez

Indians

Westbrook hopes to be back in June

Tigers

Robertson thinks the Tigers will trade him

Yankees

Arod is targeting May 15

Rangers

Hamilton might go on the DL

Brewers

Rumors the last few days are untrue, they will not be signing Pedro Martinez

Braves

Glavine has decided not to retire, and he will continue to try and make a comeback

White Sox

Chris Getz heading to the DL

Marlins

Hanley will probably return Thursday

Nationals

Nats trade Kyle Gunderson for Logan Kensing to the Marlins

Cubs

Aramis Ramirez might go on the DL

Yankees

Arod has a good chance of being back May 9th

Yankee's

MLB is inquiring about A-rod again seeing if he told them the truth a month ago or if he really used steriods recently and in high school
Jack Wilson, SS for the Pirates of all people, is "flabbergasted" at the new A-rod allegations
Wang's problem is he has a foot problem

Tigers

Matt Traenor probably out for the year

Back