*** MLB Playoffs In-Game ***

Morton hasn't been overly sharp...but has stayed out of trouble. Normally his trouble occurs with 2 outs too vs no one out or 2 out typically.

Last edited:
Astros stranding way too many runners.....

they getting way more hits but every time rays gets in trouble the pitchers buckle down or the defense positioned perfectly. On other side rays not fucking around with contact, they just swinging for fences knowing if they just connect on a few they can win.

I didn't think the Braves could score without hitting home runs. I would be wrong. Bases loaded walks help.

Of the Dodgers win this y’all about demoralizing

they didn’t!! Fuck them! 2 nice dog cashes to start the nlcs!! I am playing doyers in some way 2marro, just not interested in laying -150. Maybe it come down or I’ll have lo lay the -1.5 and maybe team total over. I’ve had this circled 2-0 Braves then doyers win game 3 from jump. Think I got the feel for this series!!

Are ingames now in discussion threads?

Em’s bubble was for much of hoops....

Just wanna know where the party at

I’m all over the place! It the zanny’s mixed with the beer!! Lol.

anyways any ya’ll see that cheating pos 1st base ump punch Arozarena when he clearly didn’t go around!?!! So since Stros can’t steal signals do they now get umps in their pocket? I would punch that guy square in the face for making that garbage call, no way he went and took rays best hitter out of at bat with 2 runners on!! Pos!! Like Stros should get any calls and you give them a gift?!??!!??! Fuck you whoever you are at 1st base!! He clearly didn’t go!!! Fucking pussy

Damn. Hit 2 3 team parlays and have another with just 1 play to close Saturday. Woulda hit them all if Rays had won!! Anyways what can ya do. The rate I been hitting parlays since the start of ncaa fb been insane!!!!!

This Ff under looking lovely. Now the question becomes am i a moron or genius playing the 1st 3 innings under 2.5 in the Braves/lad game??? Lol. I lean the latter!!! Lol

correa acts like a marquee player but the guy is just an over-hyped bust. if you're 26 and can't put in a 30hr or 100 rbi season you're just not that good.

I understand the bunt is a lost art, but these announcers are blowing Dusty for sacrificing with their 9th batter and runners on 1st and 2nd. Textbook.

I really want to have action. On my lad/braces 1st 3 innings under 2,5 just so see. Another run in 5th kills that

Well that killed. That a shame cause I thought that was clever bet. Anyways let’s go Stros And Braves!!

Can’t believe Stros had to score 4 in 5th tho. Killed my Ff u4.5 parlay with the lad/Braves 1st 3 under 2.5

Back