Mizzou DE Football Player Says "I am Yag"

I've always thought that Twinkie was one of the most interesting dudes on this site with such a hilarious and seemingly ironic username. BTW, there are more Yag people living in Atlanta than most other cities. It's laughable when a guy from Chicago, trying to defend a specific group of people will stereotype an entire region of the country. Who is the intolerant one?

I've always thought that Twinkie was one of the most interesting dudes on this site with such a hilarious and seemingly ironic username. BTW, there are more Yag people living in Atlanta than most other cities. It's laughable when a guy from Chicago, trying to defend a specific group of people will stereotype an entire region of the country. Who is the intolerant one?

As I stated... all large cities are going to have pockets of Yag people. Cities are liberal. small town USA is the difference maker. It's not generalizing when it's all but proven through various studies/polls that the north and west are more tolerant than the south east / central. I never said that means every person down there is in the KKK. But the south as a whole is worse than the far from perfect north when it comes to civil rights.

I guess level of tolerance doesn't play into where people want to live huh?

The top-five outbound states for 2013 were:

1. New Jersey
  2. Illinois
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. West Virginia

The top-four inbound states for 2013 were:

1. Oregon
  2. South Carolina
  3. North Carolina
  4. Nevada

For whatever reason they only listed four on the inbound states but other popular states were South Dakota, Colorado and Texas

I guess level of tolerance doesn't play into where people want to live huh?

The top-five outbound states for 2013 were:

1. New Jersey
  2. Illinois
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. West Virginia

The top-four inbound states for 2013 were:

1. Oregon
  2. South Carolina
  3. North Carolina
  4. Nevada

For whatever reason they only listed four on the inbound states but other popular states were South Dakota, Colorado and Texas

I hate how many folks are moving into Portland, but it should help me get more money out of my house whether I sell or rent.

Back