men hoops

• Thread starter Thread starter ontime23
  • Start date Start date
Hit Russia +25 in women's but wish I trusted myself more passed on the USA UNDER 156 and Aussies -17......

Would agree with those leans - Spain for there talent looks very sloppy to me . Gasol has played awesome but thats really all though Garbosa(to lazy to get the correct spelling) inserted into the starting 5 looked good...there guard play has been a disappointment (as there 3 pt shooting has been)I think at least IMO from the youngster Rubio , to Calderon etc...I mean Crotia was terrible IMO ...I could definetly play on that team and start .....I had Spain got the shit push but not enough of that game was played with Spain leading by 20+ in fact little of it was for as ba as Croatia looked IMO...Lithunia a much better team if Spain duplicates that effort and the one versus USA it could spell trouble but I havnt seen Lithunia play I dont think ....Also Spain didnt impres me vs Greece either who looked terrible as well ..

I like Argentina as well because they have a better core of NBA players then Spain but more importantly those guys play sound defense( The NBAers on Argentina ) ....Which USA has feasted on turnovers for quick scores and recently they have shot real well from beyond 3 but would think they get less open looks here as well..

GL...post later tonight what I decided:cheers:

yep we looked awful that game :D

we did play very well on the qualifiers tournament in Athens prior to the Games and beat Australia and Russia in style. Our goal was to reach the main tournament, and reaching top 8 was a bonus.

We did not play well v Spain at all, never in the game, but it was a huge mismatch in the paint, we have NO ONE to cope with Gasol and co.

Prkacin is small and stacked, we're missing Kasun (ex Orlando Magic, now Barcelona, has heart problems), Nikola Vujcic (one of the best eurobasket centers in the past 5 years) and of course Giricek (SG) who won't play in the NBA any more, went to Fenerbahce.

We don't have huge talent like in the past when Drazen Petrovic, Toni Kukoc, Dino Radja, Zan Tabak, etc played for us, now our core are young players, somewhat unproven (Ukic, Tomas) trying to break out of their shells which they do occasionally but not consistently, a rather vast generation gap between some of the players...we're well coached but not much to offer sans team defense which collapsed after the Russia game.

I have to be happy about this because our basketball was in shambles for a decade now and this is maybe a shout 'hey, we're still here' and I'll take it.

Solid backbone but nowhere near the top 5 teams (USA, Argentina, Lithuania, Spain, Greece).

I like Lithuania because they will pose a threat to Spain in the exact game elements we couldn't cope at, fastbreak (Spain neutralized our fastbreak and brought us down to classic shotclock 5 on 5 game and KILLED us there, trust me, make that a fast break game and we're not losing that game by more than 5)

Lithuania can play 5 on 5, they have excellent shot creation off the dribble and several guys in the inside who won't give Spain 1 million second chance shots. Much more class in Lithuania than Croatia, plus they have several killer shooters, mainly Kleiza who has been great in clutch situations.

Spain looked sloppy, you had it right the first time you said it. 5.5 a bargain?

I think 3.5 or 4 is the real line here. I'm not saying the bookies got it wrong but as per usual they're trying to bank on Gasol's presence and the image of Spanish basket. They are indeed a very deep and talented team, I just think facing Lithuania is something they will hate.

Give them Argentina and I think they do better, even though Argentina has a lot of talent, Lithuanians are more physical.

Anyways as far as USA is concerned, you cannot fade the Redeem team. At least I can't. These guys will want to make a statement here and 19 may seem like cotton candy, as weird as it seems.

It's all about their motivation. They are fired up 100%, this is not some sloppy effort from 4 years back, they are holding their foot on the gas pedal until the last minute.

Manu said it himself, they have 5% to win that game. I actually think USA wins from 20 to 30, not more and probably not less. But can't play either side since the cover could come down to the last couple of minutes, as Spain v Croatia came down to.

I had no bets in that game but Spain backers were fucked, Croatia suddenly started pouring treys, making steals, knocking down downtown shots...

and covered. So it's a huge moose I think.

Anyways have to go with my analysis so far which says Lithuania has a chance to win this. May or may not but will have a chance to. In order to lay 6 with Spain I have to think they win this by 10 or more and I don't. They may win it by 20 but I think there's a higher chance it goes down the wire.

Actually if you ask me how the game will go I think Spain goes up early by 10 and Lithuania climbs back up to take the lead in the 3rd Q.

What happens from that point on I'm not sure, but this is how I see it. :cheers:

Great read Satyr. For what its worth I am pretty good basketball player so while it was a knock it was meant in truth . I could play for them but would have the same problem with Gasol ...I can bang with a 6'6 guy on occassion but 7fters...uhm ridiculous..embarrassing ...whatever else one could think of ...Guess I am suprised at the distance of taelnt bewteen the US and the rest of the squads . Anyway enough BS ....

I thought about and thought about it ...

I have Lithunia a smudge below Argentina ....I have Spain about 9.5 pts better then Greece and only have Argentina about 3 pt betters then Greece ....So I have Spain about 6.5 here ...looked at it with Croatia...Spain -13/-13.5 is pretty tight for Croatia , have Argentina about 8/8.5 vs Croatia and with Lithunia a pt or 1.5 cheaper ...so you basically come up with 6 or 6.5 again ( Spain is about -5 vs Argentina and Lithunia being 1 or 1.5 below them makes 6.5)........

So really from a fundamental point I see 6 or 6.5 as the accurate price here ..Which when I checked is where it opened so its been taken of the correct # IMO....thus creating value .....

So now looking at what Lithunia has done and really nothing stands out ..

They beat Crotia by DDs but trailed for 3 quarters and had a huge 4th quarter . The same Croatia team that looked like crap vs Spain and Argentina.

They edged Russia who couldnt make FTs missing 15 in a game decided by 7 . Again not impressive vs a Russian team who never really played well.

They beat Argentina by 4 which was somewhat nice but 1st game & Argentina was 5-22 from 3 .

Australia beat them down and they beat a China team playing well over there head.....

Just dont see what I thought I saw from Lithunia when looking at it closer. Spain while I wasnt crazy about there play and oit looked lethargic it also could be due to having an inferior opponent . Croatia never looked like a serious threat . Jiminez for Spain killed them 0-7 but launched 6 threes as well that he missed..Calderon did actually play decent as well...

Think Spain wins by 9 .....

Spain's effort reminded me of there game vs Germany ..

with the USA as you said they are out to win bu WIDE margins.......a 10 pt game at H becomes 20-25 ....if its 15 then it becomes 25-30.....Really no need to talk about why the USA can cover ...the lower there spreads and the better the competition are the best chances to play them because you know they are bringing there A game and wont let up vs a good opponent......

So looks like CHALK for me here....:cheers:

yeah having second thoughts as well after further analysis and liking Spain at -5 more and more

plus when you take Spain -5, you essentially have a bet on the money line (which I see at -250) which is likelier to win according to the odds, just a matter of covering... at least how I see it. usually when a team wins the spread doesnt come into play as often

plus when you take Spain -5, you essentially have a bet on the money line (which I see at -250) which is likelier to win according to the odds, just a matter of covering... at least how I see it. usually when a team wins the spread doesnt come into play as often

Actually something I thought about as well . I have them @ -5-120 . I didnt think Lithunia would win and didnt expect a loss but ATS cover of basically 1 or 2 baskets. If its close it will end up a 6-9 pt game ...

:shake:

Updates:

Jose Calderon is questionable for the match which leaves Spain with only Ricky Rubio at PG if he doesn't play.

I like the european teams matching up more than any other kind because they have the same style. I think the side is guessing, but total could be good at ov because these guys will foul like no other to bad i can't watch this morning and will follow online.

from 20-28 down to 31-30 leaders

lets go Lit

they're killing them with treys, excellent ball movement for Lithuania, they're sharing the rock a lot, they can't score from the inside much but they're doing it from the perimeter and the three point line.

Go Lietuva :cheers:

Tough, very tough, physical game. Lithuania was in the game when the treys went in, they were in the game up until quite late in the 4th but then lost grip and Spain never let it go.

I'm glad I covered, could've gone either way due FTs in the end.

Spain won by 5 ...91-86

Should have won by DDs easily but they clearly dont know how to put a team away (see end of Crotia game). They had so many chances when it was +4, +6 , +7 to just bury Lithunia and never did . Truthfully they were outplayed for 2 quarters and then Spain slowed there offense down in the fourth. Gasol kept them in the game until the 4thq...nothing real suprising thought Lithunia had more energy and had Spain on its heels for awhile but even playing so well they couldnt get the lead past 2 possessions..

They get the intentional foul up 4 , hit 1 of 2 Fts and dont score which was after a shot clock violation by them the possession earlier , Lithunia missed 2 FTs and they dont secure the rebound naturally 3 ball by Lithunia , and if anyone could tell me how in the final 20 seconds no one guarded the guy bringing up the ball and just allowed to walk up to the 3 pt line and bang a three to cut the lead in half..?? There were so many more. Spain didnt do well taking advantage of there defense and Lithunia cold streak. Guess it would have been nice if they hit there last 4 Fts as well but hey what can u do

Pissed the game unfolded late like I expected (even the Spain missed FTs) and didnt get my cover ...

Lithunia played well but I hate teams like them . They have no idea how to play defense( always out of position) and reach and hack every possession. There offense though was sweet.

Exciting game ....congrats Lithunia backers @ 5.5, +6 , +6.5...:cheers:

On to the USA ......so much USA money coming in Pinnacle has -21.5 now !!!!! Which alarms me ....

I have USA -19.5 1.5 units and Argentina +21 1/2unit . With U183 for 1/2...

If USA wins and covers should go UNDER for sure and didnt think with a 6 man rotation of a tough game Argentina was looking to run with the US...kinda late...

u watching I feel like the usa knows they have to play defense and manu will slow the game down along with oberto. Get to work on the cubs game .

Spain won by 5 ...91-86

Should have won by DDs easily but they clearly dont know how to put a team away (see end of Crotia game). They had so many chances when it was +4, +6 , +7 to just bury Lithunia and never did . Truthfully they were outplayed for 2 quarters and then Spain slowed there offense down in the fourth. Gasol kept them in the game until the 4thq...nothing real suprising thought Lithunia had more energy and had Spain on its heels for awhile but even playing so well they couldnt get the lead past 2 possessions..

They get the intentional foul up 4 , hit 1 of 2 Fts and dont score which was after a shot clock violation by them the possession earlier , Lithunia missed 2 FTs and they dont secure the rebound naturally 3 ball by Lithunia , and if anyone could tell me how in the final 20 seconds no one guarded the guy bringing up the ball and just allowed to walk up to the 3 pt line and bang a three to cut the lead in half..?? There were so many more. Spain didnt do well taking advantage of there defense and Lithunia cold streak. Guess it would have been nice if they hit there last 4 Fts as well but hey what can u do

Pissed the game unfolded late like I expected (even the Spain missed FTs) and didnt get my cover ...

Lithunia played well but I hate teams like them . They have no idea how to play defense( always out of position) and reach and hack every possession. There offense though was sweet.

Exciting game ....congrats Lithunia backers @ 5.5, +6 , +6.5...:cheers:

On to the USA ......so much USA money coming in Pinnacle has -21.5 now !!!!! Which alarms me ....

thanks SN but I do not agree with your assessment that Spain should have won by DD easily.

They did not lead by DD at ANY point. Lithuania practically gave a lot of free points away late in the 4th, stupid fouls, A LOT of turnovers, etc

Spain did not play up to the level to win by DD easily. They COULD HAVE won by DD, because this is basketball and you know how it goes, had Jasikevicius missed that trey and Lithuania fouled one more time would have ended 9 or 10.

But to be honest Lithuania were closer to win looking throughout the game than Spain winning by DD.

and I agree about LTU defense and offense completely.

They are a joy to watch creating shots and they are really out of position constantly on D.

thanks SN but I do not agree with your assessment that Spain should have won by DD easily.

They did not lead by DD at ANY point. Lithuania practically gave a lot of free points away late in the 4th, stupid fouls, A LOT of turnovers, etc

Spain did not play up to the level to win by DD easily. They COULD HAVE won by DD, because this is basketball and you know how it goes, had Jasikevicius missed that trey and Lithuania fouled one more time would have ended 9 or 10.

But to be honest Lithuania were closer to win looking throughout the game than Spain winning by DD.

Satyr you misunderstood or I wasnt clear . Thats what I meant the way the game unfolded late the could or should have won by DD. Not that they outplayed them and deserved to win by DDs. You are correct there is a difference. I said Lithunia outplayed them for 2 quarters(2nd and 3rd) . What I meant once Spain had the lead (say last 7 minutes of the game)and you can look at it possession by possesion with me they failed to extend the lead . Lithunia didnt have any offensive flow in the 4th quarter and I absolutely agree that Lithunia was handing them the game in that 4th period . For as much grace as they show on offense though they look like Frankenstein's on defense . I wish they could play some of the teams in my rec league and see who would beat each other worse..they play the same exact type gambling defense where they just swing at everything hoping to get a hand on it not caring of they kill you in the process . Like the guy who nicely placed an elbow in Rubio 's throat scuffling for a loose ball near midcourt in the 3rd Q.

Spain had every opportunity to extend the lead and didnt...little things people miss...and when I say DDs I dont mean 15 what I meant was 10-12 pts...

I can just name a few sequences off the top of my head ...

Spain leads by 4 , Lithunia misses , Spain doesnt get a shot off and believe Rudy Fernandez chucks the ball toward the hoop as the shoot clock expired- WASTED OPP , Lithunia again misses Gasol has as easy layup under the basket he instead pump fakes (why I have no idea ..??) and Kleiza lands on him , not sure I agree intentional foul but it was called Gasol hits 1 of 2 and then the free possession they again dont score ....so thats 3 Spain possession and 2 FTs in the middle of the 4th quarter while Lithunia couldnt score and a 4 pt game was now just 5 pts (and worst case gasol had that layup he pump faked on should have been 6 pts).....you have to double your lead there to 8 pts.....absolutely have to and they had the chances it wasnt like they werent in position to do so .

I believe shortly after USA leads by 6 maybe 7 ...Lithunia is shooting 2 FTs and they finally miss one (credit to them for such great FT shooting all tourney) and wait they miss the 2nd one but Spain doesnt secure the ball ( and didnt box out ). Lithunia finds an open shooter and knocks down three...( like we always Satyr plays like that unfold you know before the shot goes up its good , its just how sports works) Huge difference between Spain ball up 6 or 7 after 2 deflating FT misses ....then Spain ball up 3 or 4 ...

So that whole sequence above started with Spain up 4 points and they had so many opps IMO while limiting the Lithunia offense and when it ended not only wasnt it an 8-11 pt game it was still just 3 or 4 ...

There is so many Jakievius misses a three and sneaks bewteen 2 Spain defenders and gets his offensive board and then put back on a short jumper ....take away the basket and give Spain the ball and its another possible 4-5 pt swing...

The last three with 18 seconds left ...did you see that ? whoever brought it up for Lithunia the Spainish guard just walked away from him allowing a wide open look at a three in a 6 pt game (after splitting FT's) ....defecit cut to 3 instead of a foced three which probably misses , Spain ball up 6 and shooting FTs....

I wasnt knocking the Lithunia effort but the way the game unfolded in the final 6 minutes there is no way Spain should have won by less then 8 points . I will say at no point in the few minutes did I think Lithunia had any chance of winning SU. 100% Honestly feel they had no chance...just about everytime they scored in the end I was like WTF how are they so wide open...? maybe Spain was tired late in the game...

I would say Spain still doesnt impress me but they also did this w/o Calderon. Which does impress me because of his offensive contributions . Though Rudy Fernandez played a beautiful game but Spains bench was something like 4-20 from the floor. Rubio is the typical kid prodigy does some amazing things with the ball but makes such terrible , correctable mistakes a seasoned vet would not especially on defense (loses his man way to often). Have to say Pau Gasol is playing to his talent level finally.

All in all dont take it as me knocking you (as in your opinion) or your play on Lithunia. Remember I leaned Lithunia as well but when I did my due diligence on where the LINE should be IMO it was correct at -6.5(the original open) but now knowing Caledron was out then -5/-5.5 made sense...we both had the game pegged accurately . I played Spain @ -5 because as I concluded i felt there was only a very small chance Lithunia could win this SU making the points virtually useless ...that was the comment that kept running through my head as the game was ending...thinking am I gonna regret my comment ??If I could have I would have opted for the Spain ML but didnt have that opp.

Simple misunderstanding . No way did Spain OUTPLAY them to win by DDs but still feel how the game unfolded in the all important 4th Q it should have been something like an 8-12 pt game . Truth is wasnt meant to be or it would have unfolded like that ( I could critique alot of outcomes like that probably and big reason why I dont watch the games only tend to review them is for this reason......keeps opinion and woulda , coulda , shoulda out of the equation ) ....I am saying this and its totally useless now IS cause Spain plays the US and will be dogged that Spain clearly doesnt know how to close a game . I watched the 2nd H vs Croatia and I admit I stopped playing close attention past 2 to 3 minutes when they were up 21 because I felt it was over . Stupid plays ..a turnover believe on an inbounds , the foul and one with a 16 pt lead and 15 seconds left coupled with what I saw today only reinforces what happened vs Croatia was NOT a fluke its a personality trait of the team. Would imagine if we check the boxscore and play by play vs Germany it would be very similiar . If I was a conspiracy theorist I would almost wonder and ask the question are they shaving points ??

Now leave me alone .....just kidding bro! Lets get into baseball ....I open my mouth and always insert my foot into it on this damn board ! :36_11_6:Nice hit with Lithunia and congrats on it ....

I actually watched a game and a half of hoops in the olympics ...thats a first !

Okay MLB time ...See ya over there...:shake::cheers:

I have USA -19.5 1.5 units and Argentina +21 1/2unit . With U183 for 1/2...

If USA wins and covers should go UNDER for sure and didnt think with a 6 man rotation of a tough game Argentina was looking to run with the US...kinda late...

Wow ! These spreads are so Fucking TIGHT it was very important to always have the best number something I rarely concern myself with because I dont have many options.....(naturally if I had Matchbook no problem )I had USA being correct at -20.5 ....closed @ -21.5 opened at -18 but lowest I saw was -19.5 ...(but know it did open at -18 I just didnt pay attention)..actually total closed at 182.5 and 182(saw at the Greek)..my crap book never moved off 183 ...

Xmas in August ! Absolute steal to hit all 3 plays ....and to think I almost bought Spain to -4.5 -130 late last night ...and would have played Lithunia at +6.5 especially had I known Calderon was OUT.....

Congrats , hopefully everyone did okay here...:cheers:

yeah matchbook was at 19.5 most other books were between 20.5 and 21.5

My (main)book is a local with online access . I noticed they didnt move the Olympic lines much and when they did in hindsight it was to protect themselves or bait action as usually when then moved it that was the winning direction . I noticed they had moved it 20.5 earlier when it seemed to get steamed from 20 to 20.5 @ Pinnacle but eventually someone steamed Pinny off 20.5 to 20 which they then followed suit back to 20 ....which call me crazy but I always try to get the lowest number available if it costs me 10 cents more so I bought -19.5 for -120 ...used another site I rarely use to play +21 -110...great decision today though but small winnings...

being perceptive helps but being paranoid also makes me secound guess alot of shit to...and ask what I am missing when sometimes there is nothing to it...

My the time I woke up and saw Pinny start going from -20 +100 to -20 -110 to -20.5 -110 to -21-110 and so on to where both the Greek and Pinny closed at -21.5 had that oh shit feeling it was gonna be close.....

That was damn lucky to sneak in all 3 plays but also knew I had a good chance to do it at once it got to 101-81 even with 1:15 left because of game situations ..when it was 13 pt game late I said watch this end on 19 ...

Crazy shit for sure...okay MLB ....:cheers:BTW Argentina impressed me in defeat and clearly when healthy the #2 team not that a healthy Spain couldnt beat them if I had to choose who would win a 3 or 5 game series bewteen them would go with Argentina but Lithunia and Greece not far behind either just a tad shorter on talent IMO

whew talking about squeking one out.

Key to the game ???

End of the 1st Q when Nocioni hit his running jumpre from near the 3 pt stripe was originally scored a trey ...USA 31-12 ...Upon further review and the correct call changed to a 2 ...31-11 after 1 Q....

made all the difference at the end!

Satyr you misunderstood or I wasnt clear . Thats what I meant the way the game unfolded late the could or should have won by DD. Not that they outplayed them and deserved to win by DDs. You are correct there is a difference. I said Lithunia outplayed them for 2 quarters(2nd and 3rd) ...

Read the whole text and I agree wholeheartedly. You're right I did come off somewhat wrong and misunderstood you for one part.

The thing is, you could have covered with Spain v Lithuania, because of the way the game unfolded, while you SHOULD have covered with Spain v Croatia in your sleep. Up by 21 with 2 mins to go it's a no brainer, a slam dunk play.

But you lost both, in a different manner in perspective to one another.

With Croatia it was a typical moose, they run all over the floor like crazy people nailing down 3 point shots and stealing possessions like nothing.

With Lithuania, the "I could have covered here" story is quite different. Spain took the lead seriously in the last 4-5 minutes only, and in that period of time Lithuania missed 2 or 3 open layups, while Spain was pretty much relying on the fact that the ref will call ANY contact on Gasol.

They did foul him a lot, after all 3 players fouled out guarding Gasol, but I will give you two CRUCIAL fouls which were no contacts WHATSOEVER and they were called.

This it was Jimenez under the basket after a rebound and he looked like someone launched him to the moon.

Replay shows NO contact whatsoever.

The other one was Rudy penetrating the lane, no one going after him but he forced a contact (which is not a foul, just a contact) and the foul was called, with 3 seconds on the shotclock he now goes to the line.

It was +2 Spain at that point, he nailed two FTs and now all of a sudden it's +4

add Rudy there and it's +5 (he missed one I think).

Two backcourt violations in the 4th quarter for Lithuania.
Now how often do you see that? Ok one of them came as a consequence of Spanish pressing but still, how often do you see that? That's free possessions. once Siskauskas I think tried to find Javtokas in the paint and threw the ball down so hard it just went out.

Despite ALL THAT Lithuania are still in the game with 3 mins to go, because their three point shooting is still hot, they have such good movement with the ball and find open shots pretty easily.

All those elements add up to Spain winning, because Lithuania choked in the 4th and Spain stepped up routinely and in a veteran like manner.

But DDs were kinda far fetched in all that that's what I was saying. Not impossible, but far fetched.

No arguement whatsoever from me . I said before that Lithunia handed them the game and no reason to disagree with what you said. I honestly thought they were giving Spain the quick whistle down the stretch as well (another reason why I felt they should have been able to extend the lead though--like what more did they need ?? Lithunia looked frustrated on offense and played sloppy , quick whistles , opp after opp ...I guess annoying for a Spain backer). Not sure why . Maybe the constant reaching and fouling all game they decided to call it tight down the stretch . They did start giving Gasol every bump late . I didnt see much of the 1st H maybe 2 minutes and was just waking up so have no idea how it was offficiated before . They were definetly giving Spain the calls late when they had the ball. I dont know why I feel Spain should have pulled away . On some level maybe its because I think they are more talented or at least perceived to be having Gasol in the middle . I hate the dramatics as well but the refs tell me the same shit u want a call make it look good...ie flop when you looking for a charge , grunt or groan when someone makes contact with you ...yeah i hate it but I also know if you want the whistle blown even if your getting smacked around you need to add drama and they probably stole some calls late . I dont recall the Fernandez play but I am sure your accurate about it .

I remember the bullet pass that went out of bounds and was thinking WTF are you doing ? Even if he catches that there is no way he can smoothly go to the basket . Terrible pass and it was kinda unforced from what I recall. I will say from Greece till this game Spain's defense did impress which sort of suprised when I turned it on initially how easily Lithunia broke through the defense , found the open perimeter shooter , and just looked quicker themn them...

Like i said earlier its all relative you just cant change 1 play and expect a similiar outcome . I had just watched the Croatia game and again that was just sloppy play to end it . Croatia didnt do much to force it but just that non chalant attitude Spain had at the end of the game . Just felt they lacked the killer instinct to close the game out when Lithunia was allowing the opportunity maybe thats a better way to say then saying they should have won 9,10,11,12 points . I wonder about the germany game as I never watched it but certainly thought they gave up in the 2nd H vs the US team . Like okay if they blow us out who cares and I dont buy into that being some sort of game plan by them to have the US take them easy later on.

I played Spain the last 2 games and PUSHED both ....really thats about all that matters. They were in position to cover both and didnt bottomline....

We both have points ...despite all the breaks Lithunia was still in the game a credit to them and from by point despite all the breaks freaking Spain cant take a gift and walk away with a medium range win 6-9 pts....

it worked I didnt lose and you won...no prob with that ..
Okay chick ball what we doing??:cheers:

SN, just to add, that Fernandez play (I think it was him) it's only visible from the replay there was no contact. Heck if I was the ref I would have thought he hacked him as well...but he didn't.

Anyways, good game :cheers:

Thinking about China as the home dog and the fact I don trust Russia laying chalk ..and thinking USA women get the GOLD as not to be overshadowed by there male counterparts....

i agree on China nut...i can grab 8.5 now but may wait til hits 9 or more possibly

may tickle the lil orientals:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
gold medal game over

Usa puts up a cold 90-100 pts in this game. The best players shot 23% in last match up and scored high 70's

nice hit on over man

lost on the china gals and some on roos but made up for it on OVER tailin u

just didnt feel USA would score less then 85 themselves

thnx

I got so hammered last night and couldn't get up at 8, well i looked at the clock at 10 til butcouldn't get tothe cpu to put the over in.

Back