men hoops

• Thread starter Thread starter ontime23
  • Start date Start date
Thanks BC. Kinda scares me now since I was looking @ Russia and over but do like Croatia & Spain later on.

Since your tracking this stuff any chance you have the lines for the previous mens games ? Most interested in the spreads for Croatia and Lithuania...Thanks BC . :cheers:

Anyone around ??

Looking at the UND 157.5 with Iran. Really dont see Crotia dropping 90 here and Iran is offensively challanged if you play any type defense looking at the boxscores. Last game the had 49 2nd H points but did little in the 1st Half. I am sure Crotia wants a nice comfortable win here that looks good so they should play some sound defense at least early...87-62 game ?

looking good, might do the greece china or aus/lith

Guess maybe I should have played Croatia to the UNDER . Still a half left and Iran has made a habit of higher scoring 2nd Halfs but I am hoping that Crotia plays a tough 3 rd quarter defensively to make sure the game is over and there is no comeback ...

Pretty much will be on :

Lith -9 and maybe UNDER (88-75 gets it done)
Greece -7 : feel its short due to China's recent improvement but a good mid level opponent for the Greeks to get an attractive win. Though we would see -10 here .. (maybe lean over after the 50 something game last time out)
Spain -29: Poor Angola . Just think Spain will want to get back on track after the USA blowout and if Spain wants to put a beatdown it will ..total tough here but cause of the big spread and fairly high total would lean UNDER
Germany +35 / Und 177 : Just dont see how the US gets up for this game after Greek revenge and the "showcase" vs Spain . They could easily cover this if they wanted to but we see how the US tries to put on a show once the game gets out of hand (25+)..

Like I said no expert just betting numbers .....:cheers:GL

Thanks for the PM ! Good Luck if you do get involved.

The reason I would lean UNDER with Australia is the fact I dont think they cover let alone win . Which makes it tough for me to see them cracking 75 ..though agree the firepower is certainly there for this to fly over and that was my first instinct before thinking the game over ...

I have so much shit pending not sure exactly what I do. Was gonna tell you to play the 2nd H over in the NFL TB/NE o14.5 felt strong about that ...

Guys any thoughts on the 2 late baseball olympic games. I don't know shit about any of them and just looking for some possible action tonight. Basically the Dogs look nice and juicy.

No prob but I really dont know much about the baseball squads . Havent touched any of those so I cant offer anything...BOL though

I had a sad week bro . I had some terrible plays that I made into big plays and put me down quick and huge plus some bad chalk choices . Started the week out in a vendetta saying I was gonna crush it this week and well I lacked patience . Worst is when I get rushed I always off weighted with more on plays I dont care much for then the ones I love . I always feel rushed . Get home at 5AM sleep a few hours wakeup have 2 hours to cap a card is like impossible for me. Been trying to get it back with parlays and risk less which is fucking hard when your always rushing ....every big parlay I would get busted with 1 stupid play ...missed 3 or 4 huge ones this week...fucked up earlier had a nice round robin that won 3 of 4 because the 1 total I lost on the AL was the UND @ Minny...so instead of 25 units or so I was flat on it ...always one poor decision with me and a huge swing involved..trust me I am small time as my units are small ..

Anyway been spinning my wheels . Hitting all my small plays and lose everthing meaningful all week especially past few days . So kept vigging myself out ...even today my W/L is record breaking and still couldnt put much of a dent .....

NEEDED Over 10.5 Texas which wasnt even my fav play of the night but somehow when I am rushing I get forgetful . Anyway had the night card on lockdown but went to small ....Needed TB ML , Ov TB , UND SD , Philly but also had the same parlay TB ML , Over TB , UND SD and SD +1.5 ...1 unit parlays ....had a couple earlier ones that needed TB to complete ...had Over Texas and Und SD parlayed as well as those two totals and the Bucs over ....craziest shit ever and all day 7-4 keep popping through my head in the Texas game ....so clear in my head it was crazy and thats all I kept saying get to 7-4..

So killing myself and making no ground back was down 65 units this morning . Dont ask me how . When you play alot a couple stupid forced plays can put you down -10 units in a session of games . I rarely know what the fuck I have going dollar wise ...Sad is my fav play of the day I didnt bet LAD cause I wasnt near a computer . The end of the story is by getting the Tex over and TB hanging on I went from -65 to -12 and I am probably calling it a week...The good thing is I did it in respectable manner and my big plays were only a handful 2 unit plays ...just wish I had another 1/2 unit on those parlays would have been flat ! I made 50+ units back and never wagered 3 units on a game ..close on teh Yankee over earlier ..

Hectic day to say the least....didnt touch the 11:15 start as I was LOCKED in on the Texas game ..just counting full game totals and sides I went 21-8 in MLB & 5-12 1st 5 plays , hit my olympic play and went 2-1 in NFL on full games...I also made a ton of half plays as well hitting all 3 NFL.....Easy 60 plays and I may have actually hit better then 75%....and Oak @ 4PM and UnD Twins were HUGE PARLAY BUSTERS creating at least a 60 unit swing on its own..

I am spinning... and happy I layed off the game down 14 after 1 Q......:36_11_6::cheers:

Just added it up the game @ texas going ov 10.5 was a positive 34 unit swing for me ....so was about + 20 units for the day before that and it was icing .....

Going to sleep I think.....

"Well I'd rather be playing Germany at the end than Spain or Greece where it would be really important to beat those guys. Of course we want to beat Germany, but we don't have to beat them by 20. That gives Coack K an opportunity to control minutes, knowing the next game is the quarterfinals and it's one-and-done. In USA Basketball, we have the best record. We dominate almost every tournament, but what everyone needs to understand is that the next round is where it all counts."

after seeing this...I'll tickle Diggler +38

i expect to see alot of US bench

gl gents

You on that over in Spain/Angola OT23? Feel like making a play that I can just wake up and see if I won or not....

Laid off hoops was exhausted after missing the 11:15 start. Only went 5-1 though and had talked myself off Germany by bedtime so would have went 5-0. Kinda sucks ....I always make poor decisions its funny....

Played Belarus and Over 138 small....in Women's Hoops:

Total seems to be set asking for UNDER money which means if the over is attractive so is the dog. Belarus seems to be offensively challanged but good on the boards . While China fairly solid offense but not on the glass....

Looking at the USA game ' there low is 93 and the rest 95+ . Not sure the crack a 100 but certainly dont see why the offense doesnt keep up here. Hard for me to believe Korea cracks 53 . They are all outsde shooting and the worst US allowed is 6-15 from three and I would guess they focus on limiting good looks . Belarus beat them 63-53 and held them to 4-27 from deep ...thinking USA in a route 98-53 ?????? USA -42 and UND leans . If they shut the long range stuff down then they certainly shouldnt allow 50 here and could see 45 or so pts ..Korea 55 in reg vs Brazil , 53 vs Belarus ....if USA scores at will the over will probably hit but not definitely IMO ...

Could see Russia bouncing back after a terrible 2nd H ? Purposely ?

Not sure bout the rest................................:cheers:

Good hit bro. I should have passed on the total with USA . Played it smaller the USA but margin was just tight in that game. Good news is I passed on Belarus and rode the over only sneaking that one in. Pissed I dint get up to play Russia though......

I TOOK the over looking at the mens now what looks good SN and BC???

Putting in some small plays on all the men's favs tonight/tomorrow morning, since carolinablue is my name and chalk is my game haha.

All plays at the Greek...

Spain -12.5
Lithuainia -10
USA -31.5
Argentina -3.5

Totals seem to interest me most so far ...

Under 152 Spain and lean Spain

Over 179 USA but like Australia because of there offense to cover ...

Over 147 Greece but lean Argentina -3.5

Undecided in Lithunia matchup with CHina on both total and side

GL CB !:cheers:

Putting in some small plays on all the men's favs tonight/tomorrow morning, since carolinablue is my name and chalk is my game haha.

Spain -12.5
Lithuainia -10
USA -31.5
Argentina -3.5

rock chalk Tarheel just doesn't have the same ring to it ;)

gl man

2-0 posted on these games (greece -7.5 vs. china and usa/germany under 175.5)

taking Spain -12 for 1 unit
taking Greece +4.5 for 2 units

gl all

Totals seem to interest me most so far ...

Under 152 Spain and lean Spain

Over 179 USA but like Australia because of there offense to cover ...

Over 147 Greece but lean Argentina -3.5

Undecided in Lithunia matchup with CHina on both total and side

GL CB !:cheers:

Okay changing my mind :
Like Spain more then the total

Like Aussies more then the total ...16.25 from 3 last game yikes! Makes the over inflated though ....

Same deal on Greece game

lean Lithunia after a bad loss...:shake:

Spain -12.5 WINNER
Lithuainia -10 WINNER
USA -31.5
Argentina -3.5

2-0 on the day with the other 2 still pending.

Nothing like waking up to find out you have more money in the account than you did the night before!

Guess I will be wasting my work day watching the other 2 games online this morning haha.

took aussies by 1 pt

now taking arg/greece ov 147.5

might take argentina

2-0 posted on these games (greece -7.5 vs. china and usa/germany under 175.5)

taking Spain -12 for 1 unit
taking Greece +4.5 for 2 units

gl all
some close calls here..

spain -12 72:59, win
greece +4.5 78:80, win

4-0 in these games

Spain was the worst PUSH ever @ -13 for me . They were up 20 with less then 2 to play I believe. Contest a turnover under there basket and foul the guy who hits it with 16 seconds left ...why in the world did I not play the UNDER ?? Sometimes shit just looks to easy to me ....

Lithunia cruised that was sweet & should have pounded that after there loss...

Aussies covered and flew over . Another total I talked myself off last minute.....

Split Argentina and the over ...

:shake:

blah, lost the "late" games by a combined 2 buckets I think it was, to finish 2-2 on my Olympic career haha. Was kinda fun to pass the time but not gonna make it a habit as these kinds of on the fly fun plays for me will only spell trouble over the long run, as I don't think I have actually watched more than 5mins of Olym BB the entire time (work gets in the way unfortunately). I give you guys credit who are killin' it though as it was fun to read through the ups and downs of the thread. Just glad I got out with a no harm no foul 2-2. See you guys in the cfb forum!

Thinking about Lithuania +6,5 v Spain big, also add something on the ML,

and Argentina +19 v USA small.

Thinking about Lithuania +6,5 v Spain big, also add something on the ML,

and Argentina +19 v USA small.

Hit Russia +25 in women's but wish I trusted myself more passed on the USA UNDER 156 and Aussies -17......

Would agree with those leans - Spain for there talent looks very sloppy to me . Gasol has played awesome but thats really all though Garbosa(to lazy to get the correct spelling) inserted into the starting 5 looked good...there guard play has been a disappointment (as there 3 pt shooting has been)I think at least IMO from the youngster Rubio , to Calderon etc...I mean Crotia was terrible IMO ...I could definetly play on that team and start .....I had Spain got the shit push but not enough of that game was played with Spain leading by 20+ in fact little of it was for as ba as Croatia looked IMO...Lithunia a much better team if Spain duplicates that effort and the one versus USA it could spell trouble but I havnt seen Lithunia play I dont think ....Also Spain didnt impres me vs Greece either who looked terrible as well ..

I like Argentina as well because they have a better core of NBA players then Spain but more importantly those guys play sound defense( The NBAers on Argentina ) ....Which USA has feasted on turnovers for quick scores and recently they have shot real well from beyond 3 but would think they get less open looks here as well..

GL...post later tonight what I decided:cheers:

Have changed my lean to USA after further review. Argentina will struggle in the 2nd H due to depth issues . USA will pull away ....Especially after Argentina had battle the Greeks to get here.....

Also UPON further research I am now leaning Spain . Had the line about -6.5 or -7 and 5.5 really makes the Spainards cheap......

Back