men hoops

• Thread starter Thread starter ontime23
  • Start date Start date
think game will have a lot of ft dueto how aus and cro play. Good shooters and asu game against U.S. was a haze because amer. were ready to get it over with and start the oly games.

GL to me

53-73 end 3rd, money in the bank shorty what u think.......hopefully.

90-64 over with 4 min left

Hope someone tailed I'm up because the little guy was up at 6 am.

Looking at the under in the USA/ China game. China always looks to slow them down I remember they playe a few yrs again. It's almost boring to watch the coach has changed but the new head coach k was an asst for the china under del harris i think. They have to keep Yao on the floor and that means slow it down and pound it inside. I think the easy rebounds by Wade, Kobe, and Lebron will be limited due to the Chinese size.

china won't shoot like this for the entire game and we're still on pace for the under.

Tuesday morning

Spain China over 153.5,

both teams can score and Yi showed some life towards the end. 70 on US so why not 80 on Spain

OT23, any thoughts on Germany +7? I would figure that they would be faves here especially after each countries 1st performance, but then again, someone has to know something who came up with this line.

just played germany +7, dirk shines in international and greece shot 11/24 from the freethrow line against spain

USA/Angola U186.5

This is really an under Angola play. Hoping they don't score over 65 and team USA keeps it under 120. I hope coach k pulls the horse off of them if it gets that bad. I can see a 107-60 final

us 97-76 under in now

Should of taken Angola, this young guys probably hung out touring and partying last night knowing they could blow angola by 20 and nothing would be said.

argentina/australia ov 161 both play uptempo and should score off of the turnovers. I need a big win here. should see a lot of free throws and Australias defense is very lacking. I think Bogut can score against these guys and matchup to see will be manu vs patrick mills.

still in good shape just need around 39-40 pts a qtr not out of reach and australia should put up 25 in the 2nd. Is Argentina playing zone.

didn't post put i played china women over 141.5 this morning

Play Aus/ Kor over 147

Aus/ S Korea looks good need 24 points heading into the 4th

looking at Mali +61, I think they will run some clock if they are up 50 and have a heart.

Also, the over may be a possibility 110-60 USA

Spain vs Germany ov 149.5

Spain can score and Germany isn't horibble horrible, Spain should get up in the mid 80's and Germany finishing around 65-75. Dirk will show up tonight against Pau and like wise. Spainards will look to give some other new than their slanted eyes prank.

Good one bro. Played Australia and Under though myself figured 90-63 or so . Didnt think they would crack a 100 with a big lead but was wrong.

Dont know much about these teams in the Olympics but clearly China has size and this Zhu guy who can shoot the 3 ball. Seems like two somewhat offensively challenged teams though ...especially the dog...not much for China outside the 4 guys

China had basically 1 good scorin quarter in each game which assume some garbage time vs US and only 75 with OT vs spain.

Was thinking like 77-66 type game. Figure China overpriced after taking Spain to OT as 20pt dogs as well as maybe flat after blowing a DD 4th q lead. One team 30 pt dogs to US the other 40.

Thinking dog and under

sorry sn, didnt see your post prior... Angola's defense just seems putrid and i guess i am really banking on the 3ball from china...that a few other things, but that's mainly it. Im hoping for china to ring up 80+ here..

And yeah, i agree that angola has a great shot at covering, but i think they'd have to score to do so... i could totally be wrong...gl either way

Thanks for the response TB .

I cant disagree with that . I guess I just figured China = slow the pace . Was chalking the blowout to Germany out to 1st game jitters but thats a guess . Germany killed it from 3 but USA didnt but of course we can do all the other things better then Germany on offense ...

Saw CHina had 28 vs Spain in the 2nd Q and just 47 the other 3 quarters plus an OT session. They had 70 vs the USA but assuming some help in garbage time with 22 in teh 4th quarter and the laxed effort so far on defense by the US.

Was thinking 80 would be the ceiling here but expected like 75 really...

Figure China slide in as dog to USA and then lost a tough one vs Spain where only Pau Gasol played well but also as 20 pt dogs . Which was inflated due to the spanking of Greece in the opener...IMO...

Anyway have Angola +14 and +15 and bit less on UND 151...

eyeing Russia and over . Actually really think USA could put a beat down on Greece who looked blah to me vs Spain as 6.5 pt dogs ...think USA should be about -22.5 to 23.5 vs Greece...

Curious to see where I could find all the Game 1 and Game 2 lines ...:cheers:Thanks TB

Your angola wager is looking really good at the half sn, down only 2 off of that 3ball! Ill be rootin for your cover.

Meanwhile, only 66 points for the over to hit ontime, lets hope they can keep this pace up.

Under looks done . Never though Angola would have 42 at half . Was think mid 60s really maybe 70. My only chance on that is a tight 4th quarter....

GL...

Definetly will be on the US though . Lets see if they mean what they say about wanting to restore pride . I dont think Greece rates much higher then China would expect say Greece as 8 pt favs .

And tried adding to my Angola wager when I realize China was 33 and 20 p dogs so far and now 14 pt favs just missed it though...

omg, over hits.... jesus, i am not watching this shit live anymore... grats ontime...

I guess Angola just fell apart sn... that dead 3q really killed them. Lets get em back tomorrow in bases.

Thanks for the response TB .

I cant disagree with that . I guess I just figured China = slow the pace . Was chalking the blowout to Germany out to 1st game jitters but thats a guess . Germany killed it from 3 but USA didnt but of course we can do all the other things better then Germany on offense ...

Saw CHina had 28 vs Spain in the 2nd Q and just 47 the other 3 quarters plus an OT session. They had 70 vs the USA but assuming some help in garbage time with 22 in teh 4th quarter and the laxed effort so far on defense by the US.

Was thinking 80 would be the ceiling here but expected like 75 really...

Figure China slide in as dog to USA and then lost a tough one vs Spain where only Pau Gasol played well but also as 20 pt dogs . Which was inflated due to the spanking of Greece in the opener...IMO...

Anyway have Angola +14 and +15 and bit less on UND 151...

eyeing Russia and over . Actually really think USA could put a beat down on Greece who looked blah to me vs Spain as 6.5 pt dogs ...think USA should be about -22.5 to 23.5 vs Greece...

Curious to see where I could find all the Game 1 and Game 2 lines ...:cheers:Thanks TB

THE DAYS OF CHINA AND SLOW PACE LEFT, when Del harris quit coaching them. They have their own coach k and is pretty good they push the ball and shoot the three well and have yao in the inside. I look at pace and fg%, 3pt%, and ft%. Defense as well because that is very important. I've watched everyuone play except Argentina and I pretty much know what they have. I didn't watch the games, I crashed at 1am est. I have a 2 mos old son and just crashes and awakes when he does.

OK, 8 AM game USA-Greeks ov 173

The USA lowest quarter was 20, except the let up in Angola game where they coasted and the highest is 29. Melo said this has been brewing for 2 yrs I believe since he didn't even play in that game. I know Melo personally hung in vegas with the guy and during the tour and he is soooo competitive. He is as tough as a nail and then u put him in the hotel and locker room with Bron, Kobe, Howard, and my lil man from NC CP3. It's enough ttrash talking to go around. I think greece (hence my lower case letting) a little pissed as well about the loss can get minimum (sp) of 66 pts and if they are struggling in that manner USA will go over a 100 do to the hate and bad taste they will try to run this up like no other. I can guarantee this one. I think 102-75 is very real in this game or even 96-73 or 90-86. So, I'm going over this game should have a lot of free throws trust me I hope the good ft shooting team shows up becasue in their first game they shot 43% or somethin. They foul a lot and I'm sure coach K has the guys ready. I'm sure he has a great strategy.

Down to my last quarter hope the USA defense lets up a little and they let Greece have a big quarter. I need a 22-24 4th quarter get up and dow the floor guys.

well both teams quit I think greece is the first team to quit in these BBall olympics.

Thinking about the over with Greece. They should score at will vs Angola and drop 85 maybe 90 . Somewhat concerned though about waht Angola can score thing only low 60s......which basically makes a spread play tough and total play tough ..any thoughts to motivation....anyone...??

Back