Mayweather/McGregor August 26th

Conor pretty much doing it for the money. He's never tasted this type of money fighting in the UFC. Sure he's confident with his cockiness and attitude but Floyd will frustrate the shit out of him and score a unanimous decision IMO. That's if Conor doesn't lose by way of DQ.

Unless they want another payday, don't think that hasn't entered about everyone's head

Conor's supposedly is a cheap ass.

[video=youtube;Jj6SWpfrnvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6SWpfrnvc[/video]

Sadly I have a feeling that when he falls in life it's going to be a very hard fall

that DQ bet might be worth a small play.. could easily see Conor falling back on his MMA instincts when he is getting schooled and doing something stupid.
Conor was outboxed TWICE by Nate freaking Diaz... that says it all.

I hate Mayweather.... Having said that

How long before you guys think this skyrockets back up?

Saturday?

Price now is insanely low imo and I'd love a Conor win

I don't know if I can believe Paulie or not. Could be a set up for Conor's next fight, him vs. Paulie.

Don't know about ticket count numbers, but if the irish dude wins a few listed books will be issuing profit warnings on Monday

I wish Floyd would fight GGG. Put his undefeated record vs another undefeated record. But Floyd picks and chooses his fights. Coward.

But Floyd says he doesn't want to fight at 160 lbs. I'm sure GGG would agree to fight at 154 lbs like the Conor/Floyd fight is at.

Floyd is gonna frustrate Conor so much that he'll forget it's a boxing match and pull some WWE shit lol. This won't be close.

I'll definitely watch it with a bunch of friends. But agree the GGG/Canelo fight is 100 times better. This is just a media side show with two loud mouths who like to talk.

But still, Floyd's gonna win.

PPV starts at 9 est. There are three fights before the main event then. Likely 1130-12

Sorry for being a dumb fuck but how do I get that link to work? Need to download an ace stream player?

Even the feed on my tv went shaky for a second

They are being serious issues

Saw on twitter Sal pal say fights delayed till at least 9 pst

They were saying he was up to a 40-1 odds. I thought it was legit. The guy was pretty much done before the last hit.

Bullshit
Fonseca was swinging
Got hit with a sucker punch- from a fuckstick that couldn't even make weight

Back