Mayweather/McGregor August 26th

How in the world did De La Hoya lose to Floyd? My goodness, I'm gonna try to find that fight and watch it again, I was trying to remember if Oscar got tired or just shut down thinking he already had that fight won

How in the world did De La Hoya lose to Floyd? My goodness, I'm gonna try to find that fight and watch it again, I was trying to remember if Oscar got tired or just shut down thinking he already had that fight won
You thinking of a different fight

floyd dominated

It's obvious Floyd destroys him unless is some PPV made for tv rematch, hard to discount that but this is an unbelievable mismatch from a sporting perspective

And utter bullshit it's taking away from the best fight of our petty lives three weeks later. Some will say UFC punked boxing with this, I trust the smart people to know better. That fight in September is what we fans live for. Hope it lives up to it...no clue why boxing let last weekend happen, just such a bad result for a great idea.

I gotta say it's entertaining. I'm waiting for the WWE moment when somebody gets a chair bashed over their back and all hell breaks loose.

When will the press conferences be taking place?

Here’s the full schedule for the whistle-stop tour:

Los Angeles, USA— Staples Centre, Tuesday July 11
Toronto, Canada — Budweiser Stage, Wednesday July 12
New York City, USA — Barclays Centre, Thursday July 13
London, UK — SSE Wembley Arena, Friday July 14

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The suit <a href="https://t.co/jSqV9m2eNK">pic.twitter.com/jSqV9m2eNK</a></p>&mdash; Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/884898455805509632">July 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This Toronto thing is funny as fuck lol. Floyd can't talk and clown like Conor. It's not even close.

I just watched that and I know we'll disagree but please get this dumbfucking show over with, fight or whatever they're gonna do, then do it again for another payday

This is beyond awful, it's a D-grade Raw episode now

Obvious it was built in to box, but promote like this and I'm sure it's smart, it's just less than entertaining. Floyd is kinda taking the lumps for 4 days to do this

and what exactly are Floyds bodyguards going to do?
A MMA fighter would crush those guys in a matter of 25 seconds

and what exactly are Floyds bodyguards going to do?
A MMA fighter would crush those guys in a matter of 25 seconds
Exactly. The worse they can do to a mma fighter is punch them. Like they've never taken a punch. What are the juice heads going to do with their arm in an arm bar? Tap out? There ain't no ref to stop it so they'll just sit there till that arm snaps in half.

Tonight in London should get interesting. Floyd was talking about bitches in Toronto and said he'd save it for the last tour stop. SoI bet he goes after Conor's wife.

It really is a joke KJ but that's what they're trying to do. Draw sales. And I'm sure Floyd and Conor get a portion of the ppv sales so they'll contribute. Those two clowns are all about money.

I understand what they're trying to do, this is just shoddy acting at this point. Cheapening an already cheap product in my view.

This thing is such a joke. Both dude are going to be laughing all the way to the bank. They're probably having beers after each one of these laughing their a$$es off!

Lol they couldn't give two fucks about each other and the acting is awful. Can't believe anyone is investing in this "hate".

Let's talk betting this fight. Mayweather isn't going to lose to a first time boxer, after going undefeated his whole career right? Yeah the age difference can be concerning but Floyd keeps himself in shape. Conor has a punchers chance but how is he going to get into range to hit Floyd? And if it ever gets to the judges, there's no way boxing judges will let a UFC fighter come into their sport and win. Conor has to knock him out. Easier said than done.

I don't know how to bet it because I think it's now just pure entertainment and not sport. This little tour soured any part of the event, it's all a joke.

Enjoy I guess.

It's promotion. From 2 guys that know how to promote. My sister sent me an IG post about Connor roasting Floyd saying, " Who is this guy!? He is funny....when is this fight!?"

Now, my sister doesn't know Connor.....she knows Floyd from the De La Hoya days and HBO's marketing brilliance of 24/7(might've been the 1st one....if not this was the mold that would become the network's genius way to promote fights by building stories. Like they do for the Olympics...it is how many people get into the contests).

i see that many people are "offended" by the tone of these tour stops.....and frankly, it isn't different than many other MMA/Boxing promo tour stops. The difference? EVERYONE is watching......

Do people ever get tired of complaining?

What's up, fellas? Been a long time.

I'm actually pretty pumped for this fight. Not because it's going to be some incredible fight. The only thing Conor really has going for him, is the unknown. We don't really know what his strategy will be, etc.

If he comes out with that wide stance, it helps him in that, he has a longer reach. But it hurts him, because he's taking away his height advantage and basically making himself Floyd's height.

I don't think he hits harder than guys like Canelo, Cotto, Oscar, Mosley, Maidana. Probably not even Ortiz or Pacquiao. And these are guys who have boxed their whole lives.

Mayweather is going to walk this guy down and stop him. I think people will be surprised, but Floyd is the puncher in the fight. He doesn't get a lot of knockouts because he doesn't pursue them. But with Conor, he's going to hit him at will. You don't need to have huge power, when you never miss your target.

Mayweather inside the distance.

My concern is the next pay day, hope that's not how it goes down.

There's no way in hell Mayweather lays down in this fight, to secure bigger money for a rematch.

I think there's a greater chance that McGregor goes nuts and chokes him out, lol.

Floyd's ego would never allow him to take this loss.

Haha, just kinda funny...

DFbV6MKWAAAqV1G.jpg:large

Watching May in the super feather days

just brilliant

scary thing....looked the same in 2015

guy just sees the shit before it comes and knows what to pop back with

Floyd/Oscar replay on FS2 right now, what an incredible watch. Oscar so dominant but Floyd just says no

No chance in hell McGreggor can do anything close to what Oscar did here. I realize age, but seriously this is Floyd

Conor pretty much doing it for the money. He's never tasted this type of money fighting in the UFC. Sure he's confident with his cockiness and attitude but Floyd will frustrate the shit out of him and score a unanimous decision IMO. That's if Conor doesn't lose by way of DQ.

Back