May In-Game

yup. And Pune gonna beat RCB - glad I didn't bite off some of that heavy fucking vig. RCB bowlers getting fucking smashed

Pune find a way to lose - but I lost cricket bet. Sorry about that. More winners to come :cheers:

Late pk conceded by vejle cost me half my bet, but Hammarby hold on with 10 men for the win :cheers:
2 wins, 1.5 losses and a tiny profit on the day. Better than losing money, had it in my grasp but will quit while ahead for the day.

I thought opening partnership meant the combined scores of both opening batters, when in fact it was simply until one got out, so grade that loser as a winner and a NICE profit so far. Gonna roll that found money and try to make more fucking money :cheers:

Benefica over hit
Looks to me like Chelsea gonna need to get 3 themselves. Basel doesn't have the quality to break down the Chelsea defense, and keep running offsides.

I'm guessing Monger already has his tickets...

chelsea-man-city-st-louis-600x285.png

:dancing:

Torres with a sitter, did his best to hit it over the bar, but was too close for him to even miss.

not gonna complain, I'm impatient as fuck. Nice day for me today.
Now gonna go get drunk and watch my NY Rangers beat the Caps tonight :cheer: :cheers:

Fucking shooting at the airport I'm flying out of on Saturday to go to Vegas. Hope it doesn't fuck my trip up

Morning fellas :cheers:

Having a nice run of it of late. And today, we intend on making more fucking money :cheers: :cheers:

We'll start with the cricket to get it out of the way, and because I like to look at it first every morning.
Tough match to handicap today between KKR and RR. At first blush I like RR, as they are a more balance team and playing better. Plus KKR should be a bit handicapped with McCullum going on tour of England. But, KKR needs the win much more and home teams have been rolling in IPL.
I'll play KKR -130 for a normal size bet
Also playing Gambhir as KKR highest batsmen for a small prop.

Like a few other bets there, but not going to go crazy really. Have a load of 33 games lined up in my soccer queue for today to pour over - we'll see if we can find a few winners today, eh?
:cheers:

Spartak Moscow -1 (-127)
Think the worst result we see here is our bet rebated. Might be one more bet placed in the next few hours, otherwise, nothing else before lunch.

KKR bowled real well there in the first overs. Should be a very beatable chase, but I've said that before and been burned. Just hoping Gambhir opens up strong, should be good to go.

Is it just me, or have the chasing teams licked huge balls in this season's IPL. Even the rare chasing winners I've noted have seemed to always need to go to the last over to manage it.

KKR -350 or so live, so I like my chances.

Seems to me the chase always goes to the last over. Few ex-CTG posters thought all these matches were fixed as fuck.

I haven't followed (bet) a lot of games, so maybe it's just my lucking onto the ones all won by the team batting first. But fixed? I agree, although not from a betting perspective. I think they're fixed froma ratings/excitement perspective. It's not real cricket (like Tests), it's entertainment first.

Okay one more soccer play for today.....gonna double up Braga -0.5 and o2.5 in Bilboa/Vigo game in Spain

:cheers: :cheers:

Back