May 4th MLB Discussion

Over the last 2 years Houston in May was 11-2 on the road. Houston today is off 3 losses. This season they are 1-0 in that spot. Over the last 3 years 20-7

Marquez today is on 5 days rest 0-3 with a 9 ERA this season. 0-5 lifetime 6 ERA

Just a thought since ump might be key but Stratton first half or first half under might make sense. SF has hit Folty reasonably well and Stratton away at night on best rest should be very good

Kingham was facing a slumping Cards lineup deflated by losing late lead. Cards often struggle vs guys in first mlb start see Amir Garrett last year same thing

Colon is good news bad news
I do like him
He has a real problem on 5
With the ref 13.2 innings 2.63 ERA

No just trying to be accurate. He has been pitching well. He does have a problem on 5 and he has a good record with the ump???

Actually this sort of thing is common. He is certainly not pitching well but Leake is garbage too and the Angels are playing better. Just close your eyes and look at other games

Not a fan of Leake at home but like him on the road a lot. No fan of Richards either. No fan of fading Seattle at home.

Last edited:
Maybe walk on Berrios. Team great on the road on Friday and Berrios 4-1 vs WS ERA 1.67 about 32 innings

y The Twins are 13-0 since Aug 08, 2017 as a favorite past the first game of a series after they had a higher team-left-on-base than their opponent last game. team=Twins and SG>1 and F and po:TLOB=20170808 OU Trend of the Day

Can not wait on umps.
Under 4 in the Padres game and I hope they kick ass
Over 4.5 in the Leake game. Guy actually has a little over a 9 night ERA GL

Actually this sort of thing is common. He is certainly not pitching well but Leake is garbage too and the Angels are playing better. Just close your eyes and look at other games

I think Seattle being dogs Saturday presents lot more value than this one did. Richards/leake pretty big mismatch in laa favor. Skaggs/Gonzales I give slight nod to M's then throw in the way they been hitting Lhp compared to halo's and I think +110 or better a really solid bet on mariners for Saturday night..

Back