May 3rd MLB Discussion Thread

indians havent had a home double header since two in sept 2015, which they lost both first games.... before that they were 10-0 in the first game of a DH at home

Grabbed braves at +103. They been killing left handed pitching and Vargas not a good 1. Teheran good numbers in ny and during day as well (think I remember that correctly).

Dbags rl has a nice price, zona hits lefties better than lad, wood has struggled in desert and during day.

Like the overs in Houston, laa, and Seattle.

Oakland seems suspiciously cheap no? Manea pitching great while mariners trotting out a well known gas can!!

Would Love to see an over in Houston but right now the bats seem absolutely dead

Would Love to see an over in Houston but right now the bats seem absolutely dead

Tanaka has served up so many bombs in limited abs vs this stros lineup. ump being very road team friendly makes me think McCullers could get squeezed and not go very deep into game, he not exactly a poster child for efficiency anyways! at +108 on over 8 I just thought it was worth a shot, I might regret it, who knows? Lol

NYY and Houston both have to travel today, played under

Also played under in Cleveland g1...rolled up DH and then both travel as well after

I'm sure there are, way above my pay grade lol...hell I'm lucky to get these 10am games even in. Bases wears me out, only really using weather/ump/travel with exception of a few pitcher fades and a couple SD/SEA/SF situational plays going forward. When it goes south I'll be done w/it.

Stros bats are seriously slumping, jeez, don't think yanks gonna get this number by themselves, need some help!

Well got a push out of the over in Houston at least. Maybe stros will bring Giles in for the save and I can get another run!!

I thought was gonna end in push when stros didn't bring Giles in. Stros better address their closer spot before trade deadline or they won't be sniffing a chance at another WS.

anyone know if this almost 2mph drop I'm seeing for price on his heater is legit or is it a case where it was down early in year (1st few starts) like many pitchers and been building back up?

anyone know if this almost 2mph drop I'm seeing for price on his heater is legit or is it a case where it was down early in year (1st few starts) like many pitchers and been building back up?

Last two games it built up to 94 so looking good now after initial decline

Back