May 29th MLB Discussion (Lines in Post 1)

First thoughts:
Like the Yankees to hand Morton his first loss.

Blue Jays look good against Porcello. Not sure he's got his mojo back.

Nationals like the road and are rolling winning 4 straight.
... so is Milwaukee.

First thoughts:
Like the Yankees to hand Morton his first loss.

Blue Jays look good against Porcello. Not sure he's got his mojo back.

Nationals like the road and are rolling winning 4 straight.
... so is Milwaukee.

I like O’s at first glance actually. Hell Boy is due some regression and think Bundy keeps up his roll.

Nats definitely a play for me from the first glance.

Fade Samardzjia is another.

Agreement that Porcello can't be trusted.

Lean Over in the Bronx. CC got lit up last game and I think Astros > Rangers line up.

Kinda lean Dbacks but another team Im having a hard time trusting.

Lean Over in Cws/Clev. Two pitchers with bad era.

Dodgers most likely will be a play as well. Mostly an Arrieta fade again.
Maeda been on a good roll.

Dodgers now only 3 games below .500 & shockingly a mere 3.5 games behind the Rockies.
Fwiw, I'll take it with all the injuries from Spring to now.

I have a psychic premonition that Timh is betting the Astros tomorrow. Myself I hate to play the Astros but in a attempt to win a lot of money safely I guess I will too. But do not let these statements affect you. Load up on the Yankees!!!

I have a psychic premonition that Timh is betting the Astros tomorrow. Myself I hate to play the Astros but in a attempt to win a lot of money safely I guess I will too. But do not let these statements affect you. Load up on the Yankees!!!

:crazy:

The over in Boston looks too easy with Estrada and Porcello.
Both bad in recent starts and against the opponent. We could have 10 runs by the time the 5th is over.

It is based on many things but the umpire is simply incredible
Sabathia 12 inning 6.75 ERA This ump is no friend to home teams I think 1-7
With Morton 19 innings 1.89 ERA
Houston is looking at a very tough opponent tomorrow and they have given Morton his best catcher Stassi who he has a ERA of .89 with
There are no locks every but this seems close Morton is a very good pitcher who has strong desire to beat the Yanks
I also played Colorado as Freeland on 5 is top flight
There are other things that interest like Philadelphia and the Mets. I just am in love with these bets and I may not play them

Yes you could neither pitcher is on good rest but Toronto will score today on their 7-2 day and I imagine Seattle will on their 7-1

Pirates have hit Lester very, very, well. Bat over .300 dating back to the start of 2017. 7/21 from the plate this year. Nothing on the other guy vs Cubs.

Either pitchers ump and catcher stats are average. Nothing below a 3.5 ERA
Under is 19-6-1 in Carapazzas last 26 games behind home plate. Including 5 straight unders which I like to be broken PLUS
Over is 7-2-1 in Carapazzas last 10 games behind home plate vs. Toronto.
Over is 8-3-1 in Carapazzas last 12 games behind home plate vs. Boston.

Late night west coast action..

Dodgers & Mariners.

Maeda been on. Arrieta sans his no hitter usually not very good at Chavez Ravine.

I know King Felix ain’t as good as he used to be, but the kid throwing for Texas doesn’t scare me either. @tuck321 says M’s are solid af on Taco Tuesday Boozeday.

Back