Sides...26-11...+23.35
Totals...2-0...+2.0

MLB added
CIN -1.5 +205

AAA
Cuse +105
Norfolk -120
Omaha -120
Reno/Salt Lake ov 10.5 -115 (2*) (this will be a series play)
Iowa +135

as of right now no Mexican League games to speak of that are to my liking, I have my eye on Campeche but there is currently no line on the game...I do have my eye on a late game that may end up qualifying as a -200 fade in MLB...I will be back early evening to post if it turns out that way...also have my eye on the total in the LAD game but going to wait till closer to first pitch to make a decision there...I will post a total in the NBA tonight as it is 2.5* play for me...this is it for the afternoon and early evening games...back later, gl guys

NBA
Houston Rockets/Golden State Warriors Under 212 -104 (2.5*)

Last edited:
FYI I think you are tailing Sherwood on these Reds plays. Sometimes I do to. Not here. Every angle seems to favor Colorado in this game

Bench coach over 10.5 is a series play? So for each game you’re just gonna bet the over?

Series Play basically means I will be looking hard at the total every game...normally I will be on the the same total each day but occasionally I will lay off for a game during the series...sometimes in AAA they play a 5 game series, if it goes 4-0 and are playing a day game on get away day I may lay off on the game...hope this helps

FYI I think you are tailing Sherwood on these Reds plays. Sometimes I do to. Not here. Every angle seems to favor Colorado in this game

not familiar with Sherwood plays...I got the idea years ago from someone else but its a profitable system just about every year...it has more to do with Colorado home games than it does anything else

pretty solid day overall, picked up another -200 fade winner...those games are off the charts this year in all 3 leagues

Back