May 26th MLB Discussion

Naturally a first half bet on Angels. See Gray at night

Last edited:
Did they put the Red Sox on early to piss off Henry? Liverpool playing for the CL almost in parallel.

I totally missed Buchholz going to Arizona. When did that happen! He can be so good or so bad, there is no middle ground it seems.

In the Oakland game I am going under with 1 reservation Lucroy has to catch.
Its a 2.30 ERA compared to a 6.38

Might add the first 5 under in Cleveland. You really can not bet the game under

May be last bet Philadelphia ml and rl
Garcia is ok on 6+ but his day ERA at 7.13 is absurd in this game against Nola who on 5 has a 2.45 ERA and 3 ERA in the day
This is a LIGHT bet. Very simply because of 1-8 for the home team Eddings

May be last bet Philadelphia ml and rl
Garcia is ok on 6+ but his day ERA at 7.13 is absurd in this game against Nola who on 5 has a 2.45 ERA and 3 ERA in the day
This is a LIGHT bet. Very simply because of 1-8 for the home team Eddings

Like Philly as well to bounce back. Maybe First 5 to eliminate an Eddings nurtured comeback?

Pom won't last much longer in Boston....already at nearly 70 pitches....the knuckler coming in soon i would think....atl pitcher already over 50 in 2 innings....pens probably decide this one....took boston +2 live

This Boston game is going to be a bull pen battle doubt either starter makes it past 5 or less

Like Philly as well to bounce back. Maybe First 5 to eliminate an Eddings nurtured comeback?
Tuck what did you end up playing? First 5 won!
Birds could make the comeback here. Garcia seems comfy in there with 73 pitched after 7.

Also: Nola looked gassed at the end. Had 112 pitches. With the no no till the end. Good fade for his next start.

Back