May 17th MLB Discussion

I took the Braves and Over. Braves kill lefties, and Lester has out pitched his peripherals all year. Due to get roughed up for a game.

Like Braves as well as a Lester fade but it looks like storms could reek havoc on that game so not sure how much Lester we'll see...on the over, if there are rain delays I tend to like runs to be scored with pitch by committee, and if there is no rain delay it still gets a couple pitchers that can give it up and a typically over leaning ump in Marquez

Like Braves as well as a Lester fade but it looks like storms could reek havoc on that game so not sure how much Lester we'll see...on the over, if there are rain delays I tend to like runs to be scored with pitch by committee, and if there is no rain delay it still gets a couple pitchers that can give it up and a typically over leaning ump in Marquez
Yup and yup.

Also, thanks for starting the discussion thread, Scarf.

No problem, Ryno. Glad to do it, especially with early games on the slate.

Can someone tell me why I should be laying 60 cents on the Dodgers in their current form? That is a team that looks like they aren't even trying right now. Heard Larry King (who is in tight with Magic and a lot of the other guys in the ownership group) talking about how multiple guys in the organization think Bellinger is a cancer in that locker room and is a big-time concern. Kid bunted on a 3-0 count vs. the Reds Saturday when Roberts gave him a take sign. Shit is VERY wrong with that organization right now.

Just added salami over, my luck with these is the inevitable rainout if it's winning or just a loser...but looks like runs to me today

No problem, Ryno. Glad to do it, especially with early games on the slate.

Can someone tell me why I should be laying 60 cents on the Dodgers in their current form? That is a team that looks like they aren't even trying right now. Heard Larry King (who is in tight with Magic and a lot of the other guys in the ownership group) talking about how multiple guys in the organization think Bellinger is a cancer in that locker room and is a big-time concern. Kid bunted on a 3-0 count vs. the Reds Saturday when Roberts gave him a take sign. Shit is VERY wrong with that organization right now.

No way I could bet on the Dodgers right now. I did end up playing U7.5 -120 for the early game for some action.

Soroka to 10 Day DL. Max Fried will start tonight now. Looks like total going to move to 9.5. Gotta like having O8.5 locked in. However, I have slightly more on Barves ML, so lost some value there.

Soroka to 10 Day DL. Max Fried will start tonight now. Looks like total going to move to 9.5. Gotta like having O8.5 locked in. However, I have slightly more on Barves ML, so lost some value there.

h personally id rather have the free run id rather take possible difference bw winning and losing and a few extra buckos which, like the Cards GM, I‘d just stupidly keep in my pocket anyways lol
Btw please take Dex back pretty please

from the "keep it simple stupid" form of capping....how is smardzija a -145 fave to anyone, let alone a team with a pulse and a pitcher who can pitch? is this one of those scenarios where they want the public on a dog?

There have been a lot of odd lines early this season, Dan. I already bet Colorado as I think Bettis is one of those undervalued pitchers...why Jeff Alphabet Soup is -45, I can't explain. Not really a stat that pops out from the research I've done to make that number seem right to me.

from the "keep it simple stupid" form of capping....how is smardzija a -145 fave to anyone, let alone a team with a pulse and a pitcher who can pitch? is this one of those scenarios where they want the public on a dog?

And he opened a dog....makes no sense to me

Rox a poor road team.
77% tix on SF -1.5 61% on COL ML

early looks or late depending on who you are talking to

against pads as lauer struggles on the road (i think)
like a's a little, just watched 3 games and they are pretty good, swing and miss a lot but hit homeruns ,play d and pitch decent....bunch of young guys...good closer
fister against Big Game maybe....he tends to hang around till the batters have seen him a couple times so if they yank him in time he has a shot
and price always a wild card so good dog money there but balt 3-11 on the road but playing better lately 5/6 i think

Wind blowing out to center pretty hard in SF, be pretty surprised if the Rox don't score several runs

The rap on Lauer was he was a very real possibility as a good pitcher. He has only shown it once so far but Kuhl and 9 walks are scaring me now. And I have not been a fan of Archer at all. I will also mention 5 days rest is the worst for Bettis

Yesterday's open and movement at BOL for SF game, wouldn't read so much into it

MONEY LINES

05/16 05:51 PM +115 -125
05/16 05:22 PM +111 -121
05/16 02:52 PM +108 -118
05/16 02:51 PM +105 -115
05/16 02:46 PM -105 -105
05/16 02:29 PM -106 -104
05/16 02:14 PM -108 -102
05/16 02:04 PM -105 -105
05/16 02:02 PM +100 -110
05/16 01:40 PM +112 -122