Marshawn Lynch Press Conference yesterday

Hilarious for sure, but I don't really get his disdain for the media. In my opinion part of being a millionaire athlete is answering questions & dealing with interviews, but he just wants no part of that lol

Hilarious for sure, but I don't really get his disdain for the media. In my opinion part of being a millionaire athlete is answering questions & dealing with interviews, but he just wants no part of that lol

I have a low opinion of the media in general so I will say because they are simply looking for something out of you to get the most clicks on the following day. They are hoping you say something controversial. With the competition in the media, it's gone from reporting a story to trying to invent a story, imo.

I have a low opinion of the media in general so I will say because they are simply looking for something out of you to get the most clicks on the following day. They are hoping you say something controversial. With the competition in the media, it's gone from reporting a story to trying to invent a story, imo.
:shake:

mr lynch do you like fish sticks?
ML: yeah
do you like fish sticks in your mouth?
ML: yeah
You're a Yag fish

I thought I heard he has social anxiety disorder, same thing Ricky Williams had

I have similar feelings to be DWoww. .the guy is paid millions to be an entertainer. By not speaking to the media, he really is ignoring fans,. The people who pay hundred's or thousands of dollars to cheer for him and where his jersey. Speaking to the media is something players have to do for the c_b_a, by ignoring the media he really is thumbing his nose at the fans. I think he should answer a few questions and go home. Stop being so dramatic

Back