March till end the season discussion thread

Yep. It’s almost unreal to say this but the Pels look like they won that deal(the LA picks are lottery) and maybe Lonzo if he keeps getting hurt…
The RWB trade was the WOAT, so bad lol smh. Lakers shoulda just made some minor tweaks and ran it back. Until AD got hurt last playoffs, they looked a class above the Suns.

I get it that Lakers look like a mess now. But I mean they won a title. Does that make the AD trade worth it? Hard to answer but I lean yes. Not enough teams go after it

Lakers waived Ariza today

I'm not one for messing with chemistry this time of year but that's one I'd love to have for the playoffs

If I'm Milwaukee or Boston, do I really want to win tonight? Yes, HCA but 2 seed puts into play Brooklyn round 1.

Yes, many other factors but food for thought...

Lakers waived Ariza today

I'm not one for messing with chemistry this time of year but that's one I'd love to have for the playoffs
Trevor Ariza is what every team needs. He found his lane so well in later years

Reactions: KJ
The RWB trade was the WOAT, so bad lol smh. Lakers shoulda just made some minor tweaks and ran it back. Until AD got hurt last playoffs, they looked a class above the Suns.

I get it that Lakers look like a mess now. But I mean they won a title. Does that make the AD trade worth it? Hard to answer but I lean yes. Not enough teams go after it
I’m not gonna go all wild here but, that’s a rough one to hang amongst greatness if I’m a Laker fan…but I hear you

This is setting up well for the Raps, top 4 should be solid favorites to win their first round matchups

Not sure why anyone would fear this version of the Nets, especially if your name is the Bucks or the Celtics

Nice to see the Suns get back to down 12 w/6 mins left say we're gonna win this

Bridges is so good in the crunch

The Mucks tank lineup maybe one of the worst in the league. Recently losing by like 30 at home to the Clippers’ backups. Cavs should be able to name their score.

They’ve disappointed this year. Were supposed to push for 1 seed
They need another SUPER star while Spider is content there. Obviously Gobert is a stud at what he does but he isn't that star they need with Donovan, not sure how easy it will be to lure one in free agency to SLC but imo it's the missing piece. Quality PG is taken care of but they need a Pippen type star on the wing.

Boston wins tonight, they 2nd seed

Philly wins or lose, they still 4th seed

Toronto is 5th already…..
CHC is 6th….

GS is 3rd now…Dallas behind them. Dallas win and GS lose, Dallas gets 3rd

Utah is 5th with Denver behind at 6th.
If Utah lose and Denver win, Denver gets 5th

Thanks, I want Dallas as the 4 and Utah as the 5 as a Suns fan and guessing GSW want 3rd

Want to avoid Denver if Murray and/or Porter are able to come back

So nothing as far as 7/8/9/10 for play in is at stake tonight?

Late reply…..I think 7-10 is set in stone…..
Thanks

If not for soccer and golf today I'd have tried to look up incentive clauses in contracts for the games tonight but that takes a ton of time and probably would have resulted in none. Not sure the motivations of anyone tonight

Minny host LAC….winner gets real 7 seed….loser gets to host the winner from 9 and 10

NO host SAS….winner plays loser from 7&8

So, basically, if u are 9&10 seed, u need 2 wins to secure the real 8 seed

If you 7&8 seed, just needs 1 win to secure real 7 seed. Loser gets another chance.

Reactions: KJ
Thanks

If not for soccer and golf today I'd have tried to look up incentive clauses in contracts for the games tonight but that takes a ton of time and probably would have resulted in none. Not sure the motivations of anyone tonight
I went with overs instead…..hopefully both teams care enough to try to score….also bench players last chance to do some scoring

Minny host LAC….winner gets real 7 seed….loser gets to host the winner from 9 and 10

NO host SAS….winner plays loser from 7&8

So, basically, if u are 9&10 seed, u need 2 wins to secure the real 8 seed

If you 7&8 seed, just needs 1 win to secure real 7 seed. Loser gets another chance.
Loser from 7/8 gets the home game next correct?

So crazy how US pro sports are going to extreme lengths to accommodate the bottom of the barrel. NBA and NFL have already done everything to massage losers and MLB is right behind

So crazy how US pro sports are going to extreme lengths to accommodate the bottom of the barrel. NBA and NFL have already done everything to massage losers and MLB is right behind
More games more money to be made…..

From gambler standpoint…..more wagers …..hooray!!!!

Bucks the big winners today...
Miss out potential Brooklyn series and get free falling Chicago...

Did a live Cam Johnson o20.5 pts/boards -110, think this game is used to get him a bunch of minutes and in game shape after the injury and he'll probably be the best rebounder on the court for Los Suns much of the time

Darn lakers subs been scoring last few games of season…..fighting for those paycheck increase….

Back