March till end the season discussion thread

“CJ Elleby” is getting big minutes for Portland. Idk how many points I’d need to back them right now, 20 minimum?
Bigger point to this for me

Why Chauncey even took that job. They weren't going to be much more than a 6-7 seed with Dame, now Chauncey has to deal with a coaching career that sucks and unfairly puts him into a retread loser. I actually think he can be a very good coach too.

Cunningham smashed his numbers again tonight. Not only are his reb and assist totals improving he mostly been shooting a much better percentage from the field lately. Think this kid gonna be good plus he has the size and frame that should hold up long term.

Assuming Giddey and Dort both out again gotta play SGA over 27.5 points. Same game I’ll be looking at Towns ov 41.5 “par” as well, don’t think okc can deal w him.

I dunno why we not just auto fading lakers every night? That game last night was pathetic. Lebron has turned into nothing but a stat padding clown who just out there to get his points, Mfer has no interest in playing a lick of defense, can’t even be bothered running back down the court. You put this shit team together bron so stop bitching and moping, if you not giving any effort whatsoever of course none the other vets YOU hand picked are going to either!! What a shit show.

Is philly gonna continue being this efficient with Harden in lineup or has it somewhat been a product of playing twolves then Knicks twice? I really want to play Maxey over points as he been great since Harden been on the floor but he getting into the 20s on so few shots it a bit of a concern for me. Think 16 shots the most he has taken in the 3 games with Harden. Feel like he getting a bunch of good looks as defenses are more focused on harden and embid, gonna give it a go and see what happens.

Maxey over 16.5 points.

Payne props should be good I think. He shot horribly Wed in his first game back which is expected but it was still a blowout so Holliday got the bulk of the minutes at PG. Double double is a very reasonable expectation, highly doubt he shoots 25% from the field again and if he plays 25 minutes a minimum of 10 assists seems likely.

Payne props should be good I think. He shot horribly Wed in his first game back which is expected but it was still a blowout so Holliday got the bulk of the minutes at PG. Double double is a very reasonable expectation, highly doubt he shoots 25% from the field again and if he plays 25 minutes a minimum of 10 assists seems likely.

Is booker playing tonight?

I just saw spread and figured he prob was.
Over should be in really good hands too. Friday night, best team in the league taking on NYK should be full of energy and neither team plays tomorrow. Thinking it's a show tonight.

Dort and Giddey both out again so will be riding the SGA over points train again.

Nothing on raptors yet, if FVV out will be on Trent over points also.

They starting to take notice of Cunningham, his “par” up to 30.5 tonight. Not sure that high enough against pacers?

Dort and Giddey both out again so will be riding the SGA over points train again.

Nothing on raptors yet, if FVV out will be on Trent over points also.
Will watch tweeter for FVV news but had to include this, shows how important he is to that team

Over should be in really good hands too. Friday night, best team in the league taking on NYK should be full of energy and neither team plays tomorrow. Thinking it's a show tonight.

Maybe suns team total? I just dunno if I wanna count on Knicks offense against a suns d that can prob hold them to 100 or less if they really want to.

Maybe suns team total? I just dunno if I wanna count on Knicks offense against a suns d that can prob hold them to 100 or less if they really want to.
No Book or CP3 hurts the late defense though, Bridges and Crowder (and McGee/Craig off the bench) are the only real defending threats and I doubt all four are on the court at any time together. We know Payne will push every second he's on the floor but point taken, not sure if the Knicks have the team to keep up with it.

No Book or CP3 hurts the late defense though, Bridges and Crowder (and McGee/Craig off the bench) are the only real defending threats and I doubt all four are on the court at any time together. We know Payne will push every second he's on the floor but point taken, not sure if the Knicks have the team to keep up with it.

I wasn’t sure how much cp3 and book being out hurt the overall team defense.

I wasn’t sure how much cp3 and book being out hurt the overall team defense.
Pretty significant, CP3 on ball pressure is very good and Book has gone high octane with how he plays defense this season. Like a new player.

So one last point on the bucks 1st qrtr thing. (This just straight up not ats as I dunno where to even look to find the 1st qrtr lines of past games), since turn of the year bucks are only 13-12 straight up but 19-5-1 in 1st qrtr!

Like I said I dunno the ats number, I know they covered the 1st qrtr the other night vs heat but not the full game line. The juice does seem odd on the 1st qrtr ml, like tonight they only -1.5 vs bulls but the 1st qrtr ml is -155, that doesn’t seem to correlate at all! I guess they attach more juice than you would see on same spread over full game? I been playing bucks 1st qrtr a lot but havnt really paid close attention to this., now that I am I do recall against charolette few nights back they were -3.5 for 1st and the money line was over -200 which again doesn’t correlate to what you would expect on a -3.5 full game money line price.

Pretty significant, CP3 on ball pressure is very good and Book has gone high octane with how he plays defense this season. Like a new player.

Book who I was most curious about, I know cp3 a plus defender.

Oh damn. Didn’t know ppl were still getting that. Lol.. So hopefully it not serious, odds are it not, hope he don’t get screwed like me and it plays hell on his lungs. I’m still not 100%, never had breathing problems, it sucks!

Is Payne still on injury report as questionable or something? I don’t get why DK doesn’t have anything up for him? I never saw anything for him last game either.

Is Payne still on injury report as questionable or something? I don’t get why DK doesn’t have anything up for him? I never saw anything for him last game either.
He's on the report but since they don't play tomorrow I'm guessing he goes tonight

Draymond calling lakers fans brats was pretty funny. I don’t blame them tho, here the thing, it not like lakers are simply losing, if that was the case maybe I’d agree w him but the fact they putting forth no effort is deserving of all the booing and nastiness fans can muster. Can’t imagine shelling out the price of those tickets to see those Mfers not even run back down the court or make any attempt to play d! When you getting 132 hung on you by a clippers team full of role players you ain’t trying! You should get booed! I don’t think clippers have come close to that total all season!

Reactions: KJ
Draymond calling lakers fans brats was pretty funny. I don’t blame them tho, here the thing, it not like lakers are simply losing, if that was the case maybe I’d agree w him but the fact they putting forth no effort is deserving of all the booing and nastiness fans can muster. Can’t imagine shelling out the price of those tickets to see those Mfers not even run back down the court or make any attempt to play d! When you getting 132 hung on you by a clippers team full of role players you ain’t trying! You should get booed!
Rome has been incredible today regarding them...Quitting would be more honorable than actually trying and sucking!

He's having a field day.

They not trying tho, damn sure not on the defensive end. Bron clearly trying to get his points every night but that bout it, I ran out of fingers counting how many times he stood around on the offensive end while clippers started another break.

I don’t usually keep tuned in for this long but yea this show been pretty good.
My buddy and I were in corporate cubicles in 2000 and we listened, the time he spent 3 days going on about softball guy got us both in trouble with a couple directors because we simply couldn't stop laughing

Can’t wait any longer for them to post numbers on guys with questionable tags so here my card:

Milw 1st qrtr -1.5

SGA ov 27.5 points
Maxey ov 16.5 points
Towns ov 41.5 par
Haliburton ov 28.5 par
Barnes ov 25.5 points/reb

Gl everyone

fucking ass, 2nd game since the all star break milw tied the 1st qrtr, ugh. I didn’t see how this one ended but hornets hit a Trey at buzzer to tie last week. Regardless bucks should have handled business and had bigger lead, 25 points for them in 1st is well below their average! I told myself the money line prob way to go but it kills me there such a discrepancy on what you would expect ml to be in relation to spread. Had a bad feeling I was jinxing it talking bout so much, just post it and keep my mouth shut!! Lol. My bad.

Maxey continues to be a atm machine since Harden came on board! Kid been Uber efficient, already 23 points on 7-10 from the field!! I was really afraid the addition of harden would slow down his development but turns out he thriving with the extra attention being focused away from him! Gotta keep riding his point totals till they make a serious adjustment!

Trent is being garbage once again, 2 stinking points at half! So glad I passed on him, he used to be automatic whenever FVV or OG sat out, he in a crazy bad slump tho.

Holy crap, the Pels have really taken off since adding McCollum! Not sure that explains what going on tonight? Jazz a total no show! Lol. Zion should get his fat ass off the couch and see what he could do with this squad!

Back