MACtion Week 3 Discussion w Marsski

Can't go to Tempe, all friends live 30 minutes North and my doc is here too...need to stick in the area.

I do love Tempe though. But public transportation if going to parties or even a night out...sucks. It's uber or lyft and living in Tempe adds $100/night round trip on anything involving drinking/weed/gummies. Not my thing to pay for transport.

Crazy I still have my '09 Altima that just hit 43k miles, driving is not in the cards
I drive an '01 with 149k. Home body. Eat, sleep and work.

I drive an '01 with 149k. Home body. Eat, sleep and work.
I bought this car new before getting a DUI in 2010. It's pretty self explanatory from there.

Will say if I need some wheels for business which is rare, I'll rent a Mercedes or Acura, Beemer, whatever for a day to look the part. But I love having no car payments.

I bought this car new before getting a DUI in 2010. It's pretty self explanatory from there.

Will say if I need some wheels for business which is rare, I'll rent a Mercedes or Acura, Beemer, whatever for a day to look the part. But I love having no car payments.
Same...the misses works for a dealership. We can get any car on their lot at cost + $500. Still don't want the payment.

Reactions: KJ
Interesting promo w/Caesars tonight

Simply bet $25 on the spread pregame in LAL/Bucks and win or lose, free bet of $3 per three pointer in the game. There were 24. Need to make that count because I lost on Bucks. Enjoying this promo shit though

You're a tad higher than here. Wasn't exaggeration, but you get it. I filled up two days ago, was 3.07 for reg
Dead serious going to the birdport via lyft or uber and getting dropped curbside for $40 each way with tip is so much better than driving the 30-35 minutes and parking in economy ($12/day) and having to haul luggage on the rail. I'll never drive to the port again.

Need to look into private jets out of Deer Valley, it's only 5 minutes from here and as I understand that business is cut throat right now looking for gigs. Wish they took miles!

Thomas Hammock looks like he need medical attention, bending over, hands on keens. Man needs to go on a diet!

Can't believe Buffalo fumbled snap from the 1.

Back