MACtion Week 3 Discussion w Marsski

Got to make that fake punt pay off with points for Ohio to keep morale up

EM calls timeout to try and get ball back, then they leave the draw wide open for WM to get a huge chunk. WM driving for points now

Toledo - Ohio is at a tipping point in terms of Ohio's chances of a cover

These games tonight like good entertainment. Short lines for a reason, think they can go either way.

CMich flipped from dog to favorite. Think they are generally better, but don't believe they are that much better to be road favorites. Were as high as +2.5, then as low as -2.5. Ball State continues to be mysterious in bad ways. Central Michigan kind of has an "it" factor.

NIU is another team with an "it" this year and Buffalo ultimately has turned out to be what a lot of people expected preseason. NIU D is pretty bad though, not that UB's is good, UB does some things better with their pressure and playing behind the LOS (3.3 sacks per game/7.1 TFLs per game, NIU D just 1.1 sacks per game/3.9 TFLs per game), otherwise the Ds look almost equally bad. NIU run D is allowing a MAC worst 6.2 ypc in MAC play, UB isn' that much better at 5.3 ypc allowed. UB has had the benefit of playing the weaker east teams for the most part and NIU has had to face the Toledo's, Central Michigan and Eastern Michigan types which are better in one way or the other vs some of the East teams. NIU also played Kent. So maybe all of that strength of schedule skews the stats to paint NIU in a more favorable light and Buffalo in a worse one.

Both games seem tough to me.

Reactions: KJ
Pretty big fan of NIU and over tonight, only means one thing when I get that team total

NIU and UNDER are the plays tonight. WInd gusts up to 30mph tonight....Lombadri and crew will ground and pound to a 31-13 win
Long as their team total hits, already on over so can't buy out...just need NIU to pound out some chunk yardage plays

Hall is out for Ball State? Damn that sucks. Best Ball State player

Hopefully both these games go to halftime same time. Didn't have time for shower yet.

Whoa you're thinking a rally shower tonight? Washing the sins out at HT is a bold move
Blowing leaves all day, washed mower and put it away for winter. Late dinner and all. I'm a night shower person anyway.

...my wife was blowing them too...what did I spell leafs wrong or something ;)

Haven't turned to Maction, hope something good happens. One last night not watching football before the weekend is pretty relaxing but better if I can hit a couple. Didn't even get NIU team total in

Haven't turned to Maction, hope something good happens. One last night not watching football before the weekend is pretty relaxing but better if I can hit a couple. Didn't even get NIU team total in
Unfortunately, I did 1H. No way they exceed 14.5

NIU is going to have to play run different 2nd H. They aren't good enough to stop UB run with however they planned doing it

Back