MACtion Week 3 Discussion w Marsski

I didn't do any totals. Just 1H and Game sides. I also teased them...because +8 looked good when I wrote it on paper!

I know. NFL teasers are better. I rarely tease any college, just wanted more action I guess. It's a small tease fortunately, but never know what will happen in these games still

They wanted to make sure they didn't give it back to UB with time. They'll got fast now

yeah hail mary. They could run quick play and OOB, but too far with the wind

all you ask for is a chance really. They got in position for a chance, but fucked around too much

I really have a hard time taking numbers in the 2nd H that are worse than what full game would be. It only takes me one or two times getting burned doing that (like Cincy last Friday night) to remind myself how much I hate doing that.

NIU-UB: 20 points at HT, original game total 59, 2nd H total 28.5, makes game total 48.5, 10.5 pts worse. I don't like those kind of numbers.

I would rather play an total that gives "better" value, say the CM-BSU. 45 points at HT, original game total 57, 2nd H total 28.5, makes game total 73.5, 16.5 pts better. I like those kind of numbers.

But I didn't play either total. Just hate getting worse number than full game number on a 2nd H line. Sometimes it works, I know. Sometimes the right thing to do is take the number no matter what the full game number was. It's just a rule I try to stick to.

I really have a hard time taking numbers in the 2nd H that are worse than what full game would be. It only takes me one or two times getting burned doing that (like Cincy last Friday night) to remind myself how much I hate doing that.

NIU-UB: 20 points at HT, original game total 59, 2nd H total 28.5, makes game total 48.5, 10.5 pts worse. I don't like those kind of numbers.

I would rather play an total that gives "better" value, say the CM-BSU. 45 points at HT, original game total 57, 2nd H total 28.5, makes game total 73.5, 16.5 pts better. I like those kind of numbers.

But I didn't play either total. Just hate getting worse number than full game number on a 2nd H line. Sometimes it works, I know. Sometimes the right thing to do is take the number no matter what the full game number was. It's just a rule I try to stick to.
I suppose I divide the FG total in 1/2. 2H is always a different game, but if I feel one group (team or group) has an advantage I play.

Bad example tonight...this will be a loss. Game over is in play.

But, 20 pts scored 1H. That is well below the juiced 1H total. Then you throw out a total 1/2 of the original game total raises my ears.

Man getting old blows

Eyes tell me to shut it down but body doesn't...worst part is the Suns don't even tip off (at home) for another half hour

Nothing inspiring on the tele tonight

Man getting old blows

Eyes tell me to shut it down but body doesn't...worst part is the Suns don't even tip off (at home) for another half hour

Nothing inspiring on the tele tonight
I am 45, 6 deep into a 12'er and wont make it through this game. My highlight is waking up to Green in my daily. Red sucks, getting old, can't help that.

I am 45, 6 deep into a 12'er and wont make it through this game. My highlight is waking up to Green in my daily. Red sucks, getting old, can't help that.
My highlight has become taking my contacts out but I gotta move in a couple weeks, time to look for a place. Starting tomorrow

Same area? Contacts must suck in such a dry clmate...
Yeah dry eye this time of year is normal and only glasses I wear are readers

Moving same area, 6.5 years here and need the change but doc is up here. Crazy 1BR apts are $1600-$1700/month. Going to be picky, work at home so calling the changeup on 3-1 count is warranted.

Yeah dry eye this time of year is normal and only glasses I wear are readers

Moving same area, 6.5 years here and need the change but doc is up here. Crazy 1BR apts are $1600-$1700/month. Going to be picky, work at home so calling the changeup on 3-1 count is warranted.
Super nice apartment just off campus. Thank me later!!!

Super nice apartment just off campus. Thank me later!!!
Can't go to Tempe, all friends live 30 minutes North and my doc is here too...need to stick in the area.

I do love Tempe though. But public transportation if going to parties or even a night out...sucks. It's uber or lyft and living in Tempe adds $100/night round trip on anything involving drinking/weed/gummies. Not my thing to pay for transport.

Crazy I still have my '09 Altima that just hit 43k miles, driving is not in the cards

Back