I have no problem with Saban taking his foot off of the accelerator as long as he covers the spread. Like I've said, handicapping Alabama games this season requires you to handicap the recesses of Saban's mind.

I have no problem with Saban taking his foot off of the accelerator as long as he covers the spread. Like I've said, handicapping Alabama games this season requires you to handicap the recesses of Saban's mind.

No doubt that would be frustrating for backers. Outside that, its respectful and important for many reasons. I like him so much more for it.

Seems like the best play for Bama is their team total over or taking them in the first half. Just got back from running a quick errand, Louisville was up 3 with the ball with like 2 mins or so to go in FSU territory and I come back to see they lost. What a weird day.

Seems like the best play for Bama is their team total over or taking them in the first half. Just got back from running a quick errand, Louisville was up 3 with the ball with like 2 mins or so to go in FSU territory and I come back to see they lost. What a weird day.

Thanks for the observations, Lamont. How's Fred? I hope he's enjoying his TV

Not just you, it is a weird day to me

Back