Pitt is staggeringly bad

not that I expect to win this game

but they look no better then Bowling Green going to UCF

I wish I was drunk
It might make sense of why I just played a bunch of games, strictly because I'm happy I don't have to work tomorrow.
Endorphins and money, not a good marriage.

I can not believe this over is in question in the appy st. Game. 49 1st half points. 3 in second half

Maybe appy st. Can bust one. Because it doesn't look like south Alabama gonna do Shit. Had 1st and goal at the 6 last drive

Second over of the day (TT/WVU) that were looking like locks and came to a halt

I wasn't on the West Virginia OVER the team total, but I know some others were. And to think they had to get a pick 6 to cover.

Appy State needs to score here to have a legitimate shot, because USA can't move the ball at all.

Corn got bad call on another 3rd and long. Should be a 1 score game with ball all things considered. Marking this a L

‘Grats purdue backers

Jimmy how you feelin on notre dame stanford

I like Notre Dame. I have not played it, but I still may. My opinion is primarily a fade of Stanford who, like every season, is vastly overrated. I have called the Stanford/Notre Dame annual match-up "The Overrated Bowl" for years. Lol

I like Notre Dame. I have not played it, but I still may. My opinion is primarily a fade of Stanford who, like every season, is vastly overrated. I have called the Stanford/Notre Dame annual match-up "The Overrated Bowl" for years. Lol

I feel the same. I have Notre Dame ML tied to NC St. ML so was just curious. More I dug in I think Stanford TT may be the best play in the game but oh well.

It seems that all SEC favorites are struggling today. Alabama didn't really struggle, but they didn't cover either.

Saban is complaining about fans not showing up for games again. I have many suggestions to rectify that problem, and one of those would be to cover the damn spread. Fans are much happier, and much more eager to show up when you fill their pockets with money.

Back