It seriously concerns me who the top quarterbacks are nowadays. Daniel Jones? Jake Fromm? Fucking kidding me, the future of the NFL is bleak to say the least

Rooting for UGA to lose this game just to make a 2020 national champs future slightly juicier. Think they’re that team next year.

It seriously concerns me who the top quarterbacks are nowadays. Daniel Jones? Jake Fromm? Fucking kidding me, the future of the NFL is bleak to say the least
NDSU guy will get some run, not like Bama QB isn't the obvious number 1 next year, not like Lawrence isn't going to be hyped

Rooting for UGA to lose this game just to make a 2020 national champs future slightly juicier. Think they’re that team next year.
You might get an 8-1... tops

It is basically impossible to bet on futures/MNC for the next few years. IMHO.

I expect Fromm to wind up QB1 in the 2020 draft. If he doesn’t it’ll be a 1/2 overall situation with Tua.

Remind me not to bet on a team willing to take Fromm over Tua, shows me an inability from the front office and likely trickles down

It's in my DNA to have to see The Mule likely because it could be a biography about me one day

Back