Still have playoffs fir 1 month.

And then mma 7 days a week.

I’m ahead of the oddsmakers in mma.

Taje fighters to finish fights within distance. Odds are high and with the new dynamic strikers and overall athleticism the fights are finishing within distance.

Old wrestling based fighters went to decision because fighters lacked finishing skills.

Now they are good at finishing.

So winning by tko is the way to go

I still think this game gets wild, to be honest.

I expect the 2h number goes over as well but I missed the 28.5

Ga. not interested - lost fumble, a shanked punt, a disastrous kneel-down on a punt, and whatever else ... they're lucky to only be trailing 20-7.

Texas undefeated 9-0 when they hold the opponent to less than 20 in the 1H

0-4 when the opponent scores 20 or more 1H

Posted in thread

Found one I'm good with

277 2h Texas tt o9.5 -115 10*

They're the better team, I'm expecting clock to stop a bit in the 2h as well

The L4 games Texas was leading at the half (weeks 10-13) they shut out the opponent in the 3Q. I'm going with a little action bet for the 3Q.

Texas 3rd Quarter -½ +449

Total was at 28.5 -125 but no need to chase a losing wager at HT, I do think from what I've seen UT +10 is generous to say the least but it would be against my totals bets somewhat, UT tt makes plenty of sense

I had two tickets that went 3/4 and 5/6 respectively that would’ve paid out 80k combined. The one losing play on each ticket was Bama TT Over 47, tough pill to swallow. Having LSU and the rose bowl under hit today for the 6 teamer that could’ve been really made me extra salty.

I pushed on a Bama team total o45 I bought. Just by looking back at their season-long totals this year, 45 looked like the number to me, plus the price jumped pretty good between 45.5 down to 45 so it looked like a telegraph, kinda.

Got a bad feeling soon as it got to 28-0 with 43 mins of football left to play. Type of feeling only a seasoned victim of fuckery is familiar with.

Here is a sample of Cavs next article after he done jerking all over that keyboard

udhasuchauiccghuicibci ndsiuchucihu bivbdichadiocbd cccnbajkchaiochb bncjachajcbakjcnaihficnaicheocheiocheioceciieoiccccccccccccccccc

I have to do three more articles on the Natty game lol I might as well say that cause I got nothing else left

VC did you ever say who you worked for yet? I think it's pretty cool you're a journalist. I was editor in chief of my H.S. newspaper. Went to competitions and shit. I would LOVE that job. You're lucky bro.

VC did you ever say who you worked for yet? I think it's pretty cool you're a journalist. I was editor in chief of my H.S. newspaper. Went to competitions and shit. I would LOVE that job. You're lucky bro.

I don't wanna promote anybody else besides CTG so i don't say

Back