I've been calling for the freshman RBs since the opening week. Finally got a running game going.

I'm going 2H over. It seems the 2 weakest units (ODU run game and CHarlotte pass game) are doing just fine.

No one can block Ximenes. If ODU could actually get a 2H lead this year, he would torture QBs.

I've been calling for the freshman RBs since the opening week. Finally got a running game going.

I'm going 2H over. It seems the 2 weakest units (ODU run game and CHarlotte pass game) are doing just fine.

No one can block Ximenes. If ODU could actually get a 2H lead this year, he would torture QBs.
tailing brother and ODU pick 2H

Wow AJ Brown sucks. Wide open, all the space in the world, and he made that so difficult idk why the announcers are blaming the receiver first

is this on TV anywhere? I am about to get home from work... then kick back and watch Cincy ML & Under cash

Why was ODU going for 2 the 2nd and 3rd TD instead of kicking the XP?
They got first Pat blocked to make it 7-6. Then they had a failed convo to make it 13-12.. I guess to go up 20-13 on third.... But also Charlotte bypasses a 37 yard FG a bit ago. Thankfully the bet hits even missing out on those points.

Curious why the clock doesnt stop when Charlotte ran out of bounds with 2:25 left?

I saw this in a few games last week.

I also saw where a team got a 1d and the ball wasn't even close to spotted yet and clock resumed.

They are slowly phasing it into NFL like rules to be able to get more breaks in commercial-wise and have less plays.

Biggest risk for us at this point is all the rain saturating the ground between Saturday and Monday, as that will make it easier for trees and things to come down. They are also talking potential ripe tornado conditions for Sunday.

Back