im not watching the game live but can someone explain to me why missouri didnt go for 2 to try and make it 8 instead of nine??
Good question but the whole game has been weird.

They refused to be aggressive at end of 1h, with a star QB and 2 timeouts left they elected to run clock as much as they could.

They have been in no hurry, half the time and continue to pound the rock.

When they throw, they move the ball -- easily.

So, as far as not going for 2? They just may not care today -- exhibition game.

If the punter doesn‘t know how to run then dont run the play especially when you‘re still up and in your own territory

Always thought top 2 records get bye, don't need to be a cunt
I take back the c*nt comment. I was just asking a question and I understand the fact that clearly they are giving it to divisional winners, I was just surprised that top records didn't get it because I swore it was.

Clearly I'm wrong.

Meanwhile I'm seeing everywhere people pounding the full game over. Probably a good play there too and I think around 80% of tickets are on the over but given how NC State is pass first they'll have every opportunity to put up 24+ and IF A&M really is going to blow them out.... garbage points and a back door TT seems very realistic.

For what it is worth, this play is the one I've been waiting to pound all bowl season and if I wasn't down this would be more than 3u

and if you want to layer in the forum jinx.... Texas A&M is right up there with Georgia Tech. I have NC State teased up to 14 making me have a juicy 4u+ on this game and I really do want to keep adding.

Unless there is someone out for NC State I am blind to, this offense is elite in my opinion and I don't understand how a top 10ish offense in all of college TT can be set at 24 to 25. Texas A&M defense is solid but not anywhere near elite.

Welp officially kicked out of bar. They closed. Flight now at 7:55 due to snow in Phoenix. Is this possible?

Back