So tired of cool cat talking about his rehabbed pitter, fuck it's one of my salt tablets

You're a tool, you need a pitter, you need to feel good about yourself, and most pits are great. I get it.

You left your shriveled dick at the door, go find it and have him chase it

Fuckin limp dick
What is going on here?

Okay.....

"I do not feel like there was an overwhelming difference in terms of talent," (Brian) Kelly said. "If we coached better and we made plays that we have been making all year, we would have had a pretty good darn football game going into the fourth quarter."
Clemson got a big break on the fumble barely going OOB when it was 3-3.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Something that involved your school?

Maybe, if it involves Cal. But he's just terrible. ESPN puts him in on MAC game on Wednesday nights in December when 40 people are watching to maybe rehabilitate his ineptness but it's a lost cause.

Stick is going to be in for a heck of a game next week.
Bama has planned well for Kyler, they are gonna scheme Lawrence big time. Not sure that will win the game, but it will make for an interesting first half

Stick is going to be in for a heck of a game next week.
Bama has planned well for Kyler, they are gonna scheme Lawrence big time. Not sure that will win the game, but it will make for an interesting first half
I have to think Venables schemes circles around Locksley. But that might not be enough against Tua.

I have to think Venables schemes circles around Locksley. But that might not be enough against Tua.
gonna be a struggle for me to decide. Unless they hang an absolute ridiculous number it's going to be worth CLemson ML

Back