I've decided to donate BAR's winnings between now and 1/7 to Humane Society of Michigan. Would appreciate it if you give him winning wagers, as would dogs and cats all over the world....they hate detroit

I've decided to donate BAR's winnings between now and 1/7 to Humane Society of Michigan. Would appreciate it if you give him winning wagers, as would dogs and cats all over the world....they hate detroit
If it wasn’t for Detroit.........

I see pit bulls roaming streets every morning almost. They used for dog fighting then let go

I see pit bulls roaming streets every morning almost. They used for dog fighting then let go

Yeah they're 86'd from this pledge

Retread pitters, I got no time for, not their faults but they are the enemy

Ok last year I thought Oklahoma was badly out coached in the 2nd half against Georgia. Has Riley gotten better at halftime adjustments?

So tired of cool cat talking about his rehabbed pitter, fuck it's one of my salt tablets

You're a tool, you need a pitter, you need to feel good about yourself, and most pits are great. I get it.

You left your shriveled dick at the door, go find it and have him chase it

Fuckin limp dick

Got a pretty hefty play on the over 80 and think I’m probably screwed after those 2 FGs to end the half.

Remember what we said 9 hours ago about OU making adjustments for the 2H? Last year's playoff v UGA? Playoff game 3 years ago v Clemson?

Okay.....

"I do not feel like there was an overwhelming difference in terms of talent," (Brian) Kelly said. "If we coached better and we made plays that we have been making all year, we would have had a pretty good darn football game going into the fourth quarter."

Back