• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Wow that's so condescending. Jesse Palmer being shocked that a ND player knows how to use intrinsic in a sentence. Wtf.

I was thinking Vanderbilt due to the pro style offense and senior QB
Shurmur.

Asked daughter who would win and she said Baylor which is good because she’s pure fade material.

At the moment some Vanderbilt vibes are circling around the universe

Is there anything I'm missing with NC State and/or an injury or Senior sitting out? I feel like +7.5 is a no brainer based on my review.

Is there anything I'm missing with NC State and/or an injury or Senior sitting out? I feel like +7.5 is a no brainer based on my review.
At that number it is questionable. I’ll say this, Jimbo will coach his ass off for a bowl victory. He thrives on his record and wants to be considered one of the best.

I played TAMU -7 a few hours ago.

I'll fade the heck out of the ACC against the Power 2 conferences.

Vanderbilt lost to all ranked teams.

Notre dame close 22-17

Qb was clinical vs Tennessee.

Shurnur a running back and receiver lead the offense.

However I’m hearing the gane is in Texas. Is this a de facto home game for Baylor?

To me this game is khabib vs Mcgregor.

Vanderbilt is the better team. Stronger team.
Played tough teams. Runs a pro offense.

Baylor wins were vs mostly crappy teams.

I’m thinking Vanderbilt QBs is good. I remember them going toe to toe with Notre dame.

Baylor would get spanked 48-7 at Notre dame

I really like NC State TT

Hey, who knows about motivation but this much I know...and I am a NC State fan generally...

The ACC was the worst football conference this year. There is no debate there.

Two ACC teams have played two tough, physical teams in the bowls so far.... combined score was 69-13.

One ACC team played a finesse team, and Duke rolled.

ACC vs big and physical is a mismatch.

TAMU is a physical team, they should own the LOS in this game.

As VK would say, big game for Jimbo as well. He is the highest paid coach around and they are not gonna like losing another game this year down in east texas.

BAR if you posted thoughts on this already, I'll go dig. But looking at Utah v. NW and Iowa v. Miss St..... I want to fade the B1G here based on matchups but I always discount the big ten despite being a fan of the conference. Self hater I suppose.

Also, I hate Michigan St. however I might actually play them.....uuuugh

Back