• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I have The Predator to watch and need to return to Redbox tonight but trying to balance between this game v. Vandy..... what to do.

3 hours until Vanderbilt Baylor complete domination in play style.

Pumping myself up now.

-18 outside. Might do a mental exercise taking s jog with a t shirt outside and blocking all feelings of discomfort from my mind. Then I will be dialed in tonight.

3 hours until Vanderbilt Baylor complete domination in play style.

Pumping myself up now.

-18 outside. Might do a mental exercise taking s jog with a t shirt outside and blocking all feelings of discomfort from my mind. Then I will be dialed in tonight.
Bud Grant walking out to the coin flip vs. Seattle a few years ago during the playoffs when it was -6 at kickoff.

View attachment 36714

haha, I was wondering if you were around

Hello my friend.

I am around for a bit longer before bedtime.

It has been a very eventful day and I must rest soon. I am looking with great anticipation to tomorrow afternoon as I will be hosting a gathering for a select group of sandwich critics in my home. It sounds like a frolicking good time.

As always, any questions I will answer willingly. My time is sparse but I enjoy the energy around this community.

Bud Grant walking out to the coin flip vs. Seattle a few years ago during the playoffs when it was -6 at kickoff.

View attachment 36714

That’s the way it’s done. All about concentration and focus.

Ice baths long 25 k walks all becomes regular exercise.

We become good at what we practice both good and bad.

In today’s society the cure the antedote is CONCENTRATION.

Spend 10 minutes a day alone. Just simply sitting alone and discovering yourself. Discover your mind. How it works.

Hey, @M.W.

How many games all time in college have went to overtime and had a final margin of 9 or more points?

Renegade my friend my neither team to 10 +10,000 would have cashed if that tcu guy returned the interception in overtime!

Getting close universe style. Will not be denied much longer

Back