• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
What was that book from Back To the Future that Biff had - Sports Almanac he used for all his winnings. I don't know, if somebody told me bet every favorite in the top 10 and you will go 8-2...I'd rather try and find the two than blindly bet the 8.

What was that book from Back To the Future that Biff had - Sports Almanac he used for all his winnings. I don't know, if somebody told me bet every favorite in the top 10 and you will go 8-2...I'd rather try and find the two than blindly bet the 8.

I was named after the main actor :)

Who is calling the plays for Temple on both sides of the ball? This is awful.

Capping run statistics does well on a week to week basis. But these run first teams are getting destroyed despite playing soft run defenses. I suppose the extra time off helps the trench D.

Hello my friend,

The alternative of mustard instead of the traditional russian dressing is a newer concept in the game of sandwiches. Now, my father, who was one of the great sandwich artists of the 1960's here on the eastern shores of Sandwich Bay, would roll over in his grave at such a concept. I, myself, propose that all sandwich enthusiasts try the new concepts and have an open mind.

If you have anything else you would like to discuss I will be browsing this website looking for some good tipsters this afternoon.
If I order an Italian hoagie in Philadelphia, should I order it with oil and balsamic or just the oil? What if I go up 611 to Bucks County -- does the answer change?

Back