• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Wonder the benefit of sponsoring a bowl and having commercials when only a fraction of the country can come to your place?

Yes, I did. The last couple times I've been to Manhattan, they've tried to sell me on a reuben with mustard instead of Russian dressing/ What's up with that?

Hello my friend,

The alternative of mustard instead of the traditional russian dressing is a newer concept in the game of sandwiches. Now, my father, who was one of the great sandwich artists of the 1960's here on the eastern shores of Sandwich Bay, would roll over in his grave at such a concept. I, myself, propose that all sandwich enthusiasts try the new concepts and have an open mind.

If you have anything else you would like to discuss I will be browsing this website looking for some good tipsters this afternoon.

Hello my friend,

The alternative of mustard instead of the traditional russian dressing is a newer concept in the game of sandwiches. Now, my father, who was one of the great sandwich artists of the 1960's here on the eastern shores of Sandwich Bay, would roll over in his grave at such a concept. I, myself, propose that all sandwich enthusiasts try the new concepts and have an open mind.

If you have anything else you would like to discuss I will be browsing this website looking for some good tipsters this afternoon.

Best spicy brown mustard?

I made Ruebens on the panini press last night, I’ll make them with corned beef and pastrami. On a couple of the pastrami I’ll hold the Russian and put some mustard on them. Corned beef gets the normal Russian, Swiss and kraut.

I would like to assign you a project for the afternoon/evening. You will need to learn the differences between American mustard and English mustard. Once you have the knowledge that is needed in order to talk mustard we will have a round table on spicy brown mustard.

I’m all ears

I like how relevant Seinfeld references still are. How many more years will this be the case?

Back