• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I want to see the weigh ins and still confused how jones can test positive for a substance from a year and a half ago lol

He obviously flunked the test. They selling bs a year ago nonsense.

How good is Jon Jones if he requires drugs??

I believe he can never be considered anything but a cheat.

When Ben Johnson got busted for roids he lost his gold medal. Canseco bonds faced trouble.

Welcome to 2018 where they celebrate druggies and just move the event

Didn't. Actually was kinda last minute, it was the title game Miami and Nebraska, pretty sure it wasn't on the 1st of Jan for the first time. Pasadena is so great but also be prepared for traffic...not too many alt routes. We sat in traffic for a half hour or so in a cab then just got dropped off and walked the rest which was a little hike.

I'd certainly Google reviews for doing both the parade and the game. Not sure how ideal it is but I'm pretty clueless.

Thursday early morning. Work report.

At the office like many others. About to take a nap then recharge my batteries for research!

Was probably discussed earlier in this thread and someone needs to remind me which game this was yesterday, but was one of the smartest football plays I've ever seen at any level. Maybe it was the BC game. Anyway, was a kickoff, ball landed at about the 2 yd line, just inches from going out of bounds. Receiving guy goes out of bounds, then touches the ball, and (by rule) the kickoff is treated as having went out of bounds. So the ball goes to the 35 instead of the team being pinned back at the 2 or 3.

The guy went to the sideline and everyone patted him on the head, he obviously knew what he was doing. Pretty damn impressive at the CFB, or any level.

Was probably discussed earlier in this thread and someone needs to remind me which game this was yesterday, but was one of the smartest football plays I've ever seen at any level. Maybe it was the BC game. Anyway, was a kickoff, ball landed at about the 2 yd line, just inches from going out of bounds. Receiving guy goes out of bounds, then touches the ball, and (by rule) the kickoff is treated as having went out of bounds. So the ball goes to the 35 instead of the team being pinned back at the 2 or 3.

The guy went to the sideline and everyone patted him on the head, he obviously knew what he was doing. Pretty damn impressive at the CFB, or any level.
That was Cal/TCU. Never knew that rule before. Smart play by Cal player

Mentioned the play. Bad rule. The kicker placed the most perfect kick, and gets penalized for the returner stepping OOB before touching. Could be considered illegal touching too. Just a shame for the kicker.

Sammy, can you explain the meaning of the bamboo kendo stick and how it relates to the universe?[/QUOTE

It relates as such.

We as humans have a limited amount of energy.

However life is demanding more and more energy out of ppl. Instagram Facebook social media etc responsibilities new apps work etc.

To reach a great state of mental stabikity aka enlightenment it is ALL ABOUT LIMITING ENERGY LOSS.

In life ppl and many things cause energy loss. If we can maintain our energy we will be aligned with the universe.

To stop energy loss I use the kendo stick to hit anything that I feel is trying to drain my limited energy.

Ex. Yesterday I had the under big in cal tcu. A loss woukd have drained my energy. So I started swinging my kendo stick at both offenses essentially rendering them ineffective.

Be one with the universe. Channel energies and carry a kendo stick to hit any potential energy vampires.

Mentioned the play. Bad rule. The kicker placed the most perfect kick, and gets penalized for the returner stepping OOB before touching. Could be considered illegal touching too. Just a shame for the kicker.

I’m heading into the office bro. Ready to research the early games.
A 3-0 night is on the horizon today.

Must perform $$$ like varsity captain today!

Yeah, it was a good kick and that just pisses me off more to think about that god awful fair catch-allowed-on-a-kickoff rule now. Dude can pin a team with a perfect corner kick just outside the end zone, but the receiving team can get out of it by raising their hand. Bullshit rule.

Yeah, it was a good kick and that just pisses me off more to think about that god awful fair catch-allowed-on-a-kickoff rule now. Dude can pin a team with a perfect corner kick just outside the end zone, but the receiving team can get out of it by raising their hand. Bullshit rule.

I think this rule is for player safety-- If a kicker could learn like the Aussie kickers to kick a looping high kick the returner could get crushed by the kickoff team--

This way they are alllowing the player to call a fair catch anywhere to avoid getting nailed-- In theory it might prevent a player from getting hit hard, but overall I think the rule is ineffective-- Most times there is no tacklers within 20 yards of the player when he does the fair catch signal--

The kickers kick excellent corner kicks pinning the player deep and he has an easy way out of it by signalling fair catch..

Not a fair rule in a unfair world?

Hello,

I have awoken from sleep to take a trip to the washroom.

I may wash up and make myself a snack.

Did you have a question about a sandwiches? Feel free to contact me. I am here for you.
Yes, I did. The last couple times I've been to Manhattan, they've tried to sell me on a reuben with mustard instead of Russian dressing/ What's up with that?

Back