Man, I have 3 units tied up on my Heels with the spread, team total and game total...If that game is like 3-0 ECU after the 1st quarter, I am gonna be on high alert

The 2nd half line for Wisky...

To win that bet...

You MUST shut out N.M.

Wisky must get 4-5 possessions.

I am sure N.M. will run a lot to make this game even shorter.

It isn't a gimme bet. Wisconsin games are shorter.

Now, the situation is right....so shall see.

Maybe says something that they’re motivated to lay it on against a garbage team. A more self-confident team like Bama wouldn‘t bully a mac team unless they talked shit
Michigan rarely bullies directional schools.

They save that for Chris Ash and Rutgers.

The 2nd half line for Wisky...

To win that bet...

You MUST shut out N.M.

Wisky must get 4-5 possessions.

I am sure N.M. will run a lot to make this game even shorter.

It isn't a gimme bet. Wisconsin games are shorter.

Now, the situation is right....so shall see.

$200 Wisconsin 2H o23 +110

Wisconsin wins 2H 31-3, just hope it's not 35-0. With line up to -17.5 @Dimes now, I prefer the o23 to 17.5.

$200 Wisconsin 2H o23 +110

Wisconsin wins 2H 31-3, just hope it's not 35-0. With line up to -17.5 @Dimes now, I prefer the o23 to 17.5.
Good luck... without turnovers I just don't know how there will be enough possessions to get 4 scores.

NW down 7-21 at the half....that INT really hurt as it caused a huge momentum swing in the game. Hopefully they get back to the balanced play calling that worked so well early on.

Good luck... without turnovers I just don't know how there will be enough possessions to get 4 scores.

I think there will be consistent 4 and outs for NM. They won't control the clock like they did in the first drive again and Wisconsin "will" (trying to will it) at least 1 or 2 30+ yard quick scores (and they get ball at half)

NM took half th first quarter with their first drive. Not doing that with the 3rd stringer. Their d is going to be on the field the whole 2nd half.

I have a drink for anyone at the bar right now.......
Order 1/4 cup lite draft beer
Fill the rest with OJ
Add 1 shot of Disaronno Or Any Other amaretto
Optional :
Add Southern Comfort for an extra kick

Slam it or sip it. It tastes fantastic

Back