You literally made up that TCU‘s points weren‘t illegitimate then sais NT should rank higher for beating smu which was making tcu struggle. I give up trying to teach you

You literally made up that TCU‘s points weren‘t illegitimate then sais NT should rank higher for beating smu which was making tcu struggle. I give up trying to teach you

A. I said they didn't have a legit offensive score. A standard score. At the time, they had a fumble recovery in the EZ and a punt return TD. The offense had not found its way into the EZ by successfully driving it in, in the normal way.
B. Thank you for giving up on trying to teach me.

A. I said they didn't have a legit offensive score. A standard score. At the time, they had a fumble recovery in the EZ and a punt return TD. The offense had not found its way into the EZ by successfully driving it in, in the normal way.
B. Thank you for giving up on trying to teach me.

They had driven it down the field by dominating the D and fumbled it in over the last few yards quit misleading people lmao. Yea im just gonna put you on ignore, I can do without your famous insight

They had something like 175-180 yards or so in the first half and SMU had something in the 110-115 yard area. It was a 14-12 game.
UNT had something like 220 yards or so in the first half and smu had negative yards and the score was 20-0.

They had a 36-0 lead halfway through the fourth quarter.

Assuming UNT beats Incarnate Word this weekend handily, they should be ranked higher than TCU if you are basing it on resume, rather than who you think is the better team.
If you want to rank them based on who we think is the better team instead of resume, then let's not play the games.

But as a Bama fan, I can understand your reasons for not wanting resumes to count since you have two championships where you shouldn't have been in the championship game/playoffs.

Oh boy, sports channels get their own cooking show.
Animal Planet has reality shows.
Nothing is sacred.

FYI.....My plays never seem to be on the right side of this stuff....

DmlG9NAUcAAGh2i.jpg:large

What's up fellas! About to walk up to the sports bar around 1pm and set up camp there with my laptop true degenerate style. Have the sticky game tv listings printed out (thanks guys!) so I can direct the 29 TVs haha

Welp. Didn't see NM getting double digits today. Took nearly 1/2 the first quarter with that drive.

Nice start for NW 7-0 about to get the ball back after a nice D stop on 3 and 4

• [322] Northwestern -2.5 -115
    Game start09/08/201812:10 PM

True, and long game to go but it seemed like a lot of Duke love...and from some damn good cappers...

I have nothing on it....I'll track.

Same, injuries scared me away

Seems like lots of Arizona State love. You on the Sparty fade train?

Back