• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
The stupid part is I didn't just play buffalo TT over. I had a strange feeling, hence why I split it. Oh well. Win some, lost some.
Been there, done that. Wished I could give you a winner on the line. Cincy winning is my only sure thing. Waiting till kick, but will be on them.

Been there, done that. Wished I could give you a winner on the line. Cincy winning is my only sure thing. Waiting till kick, but will be on them.
Yeah these are my only two college plays today. Juice out. Lots of leans but nothing strong enough... Will track hts. Have a good afternoon all. See ya for the OU game.

No, late to the party. I try and get in on Mondays but this time of year I'll wait more with weather concerns. Hate getting stuck on a bad number then it's a monsoon or crazy wind. Okay... Now I'm out.
Have fun, keep posting. Need ProV and Take for the head to head.

Can't feel bad though. In reality, if you took Buffalo to cover you had to expect a game with very low 2 half possessions. Buffalo had the ball for around 25 mins of 2h got a total of 10 points. It also shows the clock rules nowadays. That was 10 plays to kill over 8 mins. Ten. That sucks. Old first down rules games would be so much higher scoring now.

Do you think Iowa goes for it there if Nebraska didn't call a timeout? Meaning they just would've run out the clock?

Back