• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Ehlinger needs to spend the 2H on the sideline. He came into this game with 300 consecutive throws w/o a pick, and now he's missing wide open guys. Shoulder's messed up.

Buechele is good enough, easily, to win this game. Herman better let him.

My father was a mechanic, and a Chevy guy. Worked his fingers to the bone, god bless him. Owned a drag street 66 Nova SS w/ blown 281. Beautiful thing to watch a small block make runs winding out at 10k RPM. Love ‘Merican Muscle.

Very nice! I want to buy another but need a bigger garage!
Well win. One season of winners gets you the garage. Build it yourself. Building a barn outside in my back yard for my boat. Will be looking for a project when complete. Thinking of building an old rat rod, or old step side into a street racer. 30s model with LS conversion.

Well win. One season of winners gets you the garage. Build it yourself. Building a barn outside in my back yard for my boat. Will be looking for a project when complete. Thinking of building an old rat rod, or old step side into a street racer. 30s model with LS conversion.
Ya easy lol! Rat rods are cool. My bro is restoring a 67 small window step side.

Need Buffalo to bust a quick one so all that's left is a garbage score for over. Safe to say the side looks relatively safe.

Back