• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Man....is Ohio really going to blow their chance at the MAC Champ two years in a row!! It's like they thought only game that mattered was next week.

Oh I have taken them in spots over the years. Matchups still matter. I just try to account for him in my approach.
I think it was last year when he had the most inexplicable play calls in a game where I was on them big. I cannot recall it precisely but remember losing it in the in-game thread.

I need to not bet on shit teams in hoops this early. Thought St. Peter's would be able to roll but just way off. Should have just stuck with focusing on Ohio St.

Honestly today I've really only been on CTG and getting my news from The Onion. Been marvelous. Couple it with some morning futbol and my team winning 6-0...who could ask for more?

Oh yeah got a little work done too. But details.

I think it was last year when he had the most inexplicable play calls in a game where I was on them big. I cannot recall it precisely but remember losing it in the in-game thread.

That's how I became acquainted with him. I cant remember the game either, but I was invested pretty heavily on them. After watching a half I was convinced that he was a liability that I had to consider going forward. He hasnt done anything to make me reconsider since.

Just did my first round of analysis on NFL card. Plenty of games to like. Locked in a homer Bears -1 / Patriots -1 teaser.

Ohio still just running the ball and throwing short, like they don't even care to score or something

I'm not mad I took NIU, mad I put a full unit on an off the cuff wager lol. At least I'll be up no matter what because Miami OH looking like +1.5u

Got the AC cranked down to ice box level. Fully expecting to wake up tomorrow and see Russia from my doorstep.

Back