• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I could like both of them vs ND. Remember when Syracuse beat them in SB as a 30something dog?

One of my favorite bets back in the day was betting on 'Cuse getting points in the Orange Dome. I loved Syracuse in that game, bet them, but certainly wasn't expecting an outright win. I think it was a somewhat of a convincing win too if I recall correctly.

One of my favorite bets back in the day was betting on 'Cuse getting points in the Orange Dome. I loved Syracuse in that game, bet them, but certainly wasn't expecting an outright win. I think it was a somewhat of a convincing win too if I recall correctly.

I'm talking Big East days.

SyracusevsND.jpg

I was wrong, they were only 19.5 pt dog in 2008 24-23 Cuse went 3-9 that year - ND went 7-6

I kinda flirt with Miami (O) because I have a 2nd cousin that was a professor there.

That is not a solid capping angle.

I just have the over. Saw things that pointed to OU, but just couldn't play against the home dog so stayed away from teh side.

Reactions: KJ
you're in Arizona KJ, so 3 hours back from east coast? I forget what you all do and don't do in turning clocks back.

I go to Colorado sometimes and love early kickoff times for Sat and Sun but it is hard to set the weekday schedule for 5:00 mountain time type kicks.

Ohio hasn't thrown a pass yet in like their first 12 plays or something like that.

yeah, just one overthrow I think. Threw one away on purpose. Almost looks like Ohio is just trying to get the game over with and Miami is trying to score points. We'll see what OU does now.

you know I've thought of this alot, never documented it in any way, but I see it several times, seems like when team A has so many easy games in a row when they come up on another team that isn't easy team A struggles. Like they forget what it is like to play vs a team that cares and can execute.

I just took NIU also. They are the opposite. They have been in so many tough games kind of gotten better for having gone through those battles I see it.

you know I've thought of this alot, never documented it in any way, but I see it several times, seems like when team A has so many easy games in a row when they come up on another team that isn't easy team A struggles. Like they forget what it is like to play vs a team that cares and can execute.
It's kinda the thing I try to cap

Sup boys just seeing Miami OH starting to roll. Thought about going a bit bigger on them but didn't want to go overboard on a Weds.

Back