• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Still so stoked over cashing that under!! I swear I think lucking out on one feels better than actually capping it perfectly and winning easy!!! Lol.. onviously I prefer capping them properly but the excitement of winning one you should have lost is unmatchable!!! Makes up for all the ones you cap right and lose!! Lol

My guess is Tampa picks him

Is Tampa going to be the only team going QB early next year? Be interesting to see whether OAK or NYG are in the market, as well as whether or not any of the teams that picked high this year decide to move on, like AZ or BUF. Also be interesting to see if the Titans give up on Mariota or Jacksonville moves on from Bortles. Lots of intrigue for next year's QB class.

Is Tampa going to be the only team going QB early next year? Be interesting to see whether OAK or NYG are in the market, as well as whether or not any of the teams that picked high this year decide to move on, like AZ or BUF. Also be interesting to see if the Titans give up on Mariota or Jacksonville moves on from Bortles. Lots of intrigue for next year's QB class.
OAK probably takes a project at QB. Gruden won't have patience for a young QB again and they need a pass rusher in the worst way so they have to go defense early. Will need a WR and RB too.

Back