• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I sure wish gators would run the stinking ball some!! They falling into this trap thinking tigers pass defense is easy to exploit, that may be true but franks not capable of throwing it 40-50x and having success.. killing their defense with this 50 second possessions!

Gators offense is just killing their d with these pathetic 3 and out possessions taking no time off the clock!

Could you manage the clock any fucking worse??? Snap the ball w 30 seconds on playclock leaving tigers offense w all kinds of time!!!

gators are like jags...great talent but crap qb and fair to poor coaching...what a waste

Good comparison. They Fell into the trap that easier to pass on mizzou. That may be true but letting franks throw 35+ times as stupid as letting bortles do it. Your strength running the ball, doesn’t matter tigers strength running the ball, you have to play your game!! Of course they come out passing and have another 3 and out 50 second drive. Just killing their defenses chances!!

Making UF pass just seems like a blueprint for success don't care if you're an arena team

Would love to see them play in Big XII

LMAO

He launched into him.

I hate targeting but that is a clear launch.

Gonna be honest here and admit i‘ve never bothered to learn what they mean with launching. I mean he carried the trajectory of his body towards him....to try to jar the ball loose that he thought he was gonna try to catch...lol?

Good call w tigers VC. Can’t believe how atrocious the gators game plan was. Just hung their defense out to dry, much like the jags!! Lol

Back