some tennis leans if anyone wants to discuss. some are really expensive and would be parlayed of course

WTA
Sabalenka ML - expensive but she should win this
Hercog +1.5 (lean). I think she loses 2-1 probably
Bacsinszky ML (Doi was gifted that win last night by Putintseva)
Muguruza ML - expensive but she's clearly more talented, just matters if she's focused. If the Bad Garbine shows up, who knows

ATP
Kukushkin ML - +220 underdog here, I think he's worth a shot
Federer and Del Potro I think they both win their matches. Nadal not in this tourney so I think he'll remain #1. But Federer, Djokovic, and Del Potro can battle for #2 with the points here. Both kind of expensive though.

actually...kinna scratch that Bacsinszky idea. she's ranked #329 in singles. didn't realize how weak she herself is. shit, Doi has a good chance to beat her here.

some tennis leans if anyone wants to discuss. some are really expensive and would be parlayed of course

WTA
Sabalenka ML - expensive but she should win this
Hercog +1.5 (lean). I think she loses 2-1 probably
Bacsinszky ML (Doi was gifted that win last night by Putintseva)
Muguruza ML - expensive but she's clearly more talented, just matters if she's focused. If the Bad Garbine shows up, who knows

ATP
Kukushkin ML - +220 underdog here, I think he's worth a shot
Federer and Del Potro I think they both win their matches. Nadal not in this tourney so I think he'll remain #1. But Federer, Djokovic, and Del Potro can battle for #2 with the points here. Both kind of expensive though.

Well, @Big daddy naught bets a lot of tennis .

Many guys do on forum but get more involved in the bigger events.

Good call on the under VK, is this what you expected defensively?

More or less. While Hansen gave the total a free 7, I would be lying if I thought he would play this bad. I would also be lying if I expected the two coaches to have such terrible play calling on key downs in the game. The third/fourth and short Arkansas State play calls have been unfathomably bad. And I would be lying if I said I expected the best offensive player on the favorites team to get hurt first half.

But the pace has been about what I expected. App State couldn't throw well which I expected. And both teams would prefer to run it panned out well.

There has been some pretty good trending over the last decade with Tuesday night unders too.

But yes ... I think this is in the good side of the neighborhood I thought might happen.

Good news, App st punting on fourth and inches. QB sneak would have ended game. Now chance for the Pick six,

Back